ADP District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.2

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Culver City, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Expect multiple interviews as well as a role play, ride along, and telemarketing session. You will sit down one on one with most members of your team and management.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your interview assessment.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and well-thought out. Lines up closely to what the job is actually like. Hardest interview I've done but it was well worth it and a great experience/differentiation from other companies I was looking at.

Interview Questions

• How did you upsell/retain clients at your previous role?   Answer Question

Jul 10, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review and welcome to the ADP HR team.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview typical, face to face typical. Sales presentation stressful.
    Process was lengthy. One phone screening, 2 face to face,one face to face presentation and a final phone interview with VP.

Interview Questions

• Biggest sales, most difficult sales, what motivates you, tell me of a time you did X ( several of these)
      How do you solve conflict with co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informative. ADP surely takes their time to hire the right type of person for the role. You get to speak with multiple individuals within the organization ranging from Senior Leadership all the way down to the team you will be working alongside.

Interview Questions

• How do your activity requirements in your current sales job translate into expected revenue you are bringing the company?   Answer Question

Sep 7, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thanks for this review. Great insights into the interview process.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview, I met one of the managers at a bar and he had me come in for an interview and just asked your regular sales questions. They offered the job either same day or next day. I guess because the turn over there is so high they will take anyone they can get as fast as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview to verify my resume information. Then an interview was scheduled for the following week. It was a one on one interview that lasted 30 minutes. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following week. Still waiting for the outcome, they had several people interviewing for this position.

District Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, interview with 2 different sales executive. Questions about sales experience and career plans. Offer received within few days, then two weeks for drug and background testing

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Newark, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

few stages, few months few phone calls, then few 1-1, very long process, few tests and a presentation for the hiring team. The process is very long and can take few months, be ready to participate in interviews once you think the process finish

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in September 2014.

Interview

5 Steps, be prepared. Recruiter calls first, 2nd interview is with the hiring manager, 3 interview is with the Regional VP, 4th a ride with a tenured DM and the final is a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Please provide proof of success to us.   1 Answer

Aug 29, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Birmingham, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

2-3 phone conversations with recruiter and regional VP. Field ride followed by one on one interview with local manager. Interview with local manager and regional VP followed by a role play. Field ride was to ensure you "knew what the job entailed." But one day riding with a top rep is not your average day.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me to succeed.   1 Answer