ADP District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Three knuckleheads asking the most common interview questions imaginable. It’s almost like they were selling me on the job red flag #1. Couldn’t answer basic questions about the position. Think 3 stooges.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 19, 2018 – Manager

Thanks for the review.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Typically 3 Steps. An initial recruiting interviews. Followed by a group of peers. Lastly, a one on one with a "SE." After which you will receive an offer or not.

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Melville, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Be prepared to answer situational questions. Management is looking for you to answer a specific way. Answer giving a situation, what happened, and what were the results. Tell a story and be personable. Be very specific when answering

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you tried your hardest but failed.   Answer Question

ADP Response

Nov 19, 2018

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us on Glassdoor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

On the fourth interview I was challenged in my experience and why all 4 other people I interviewed with thought I was so qualified if not over qualified based on my resume alone. Interview wasn't even really an interview but he did offer me an entry level job to start where the VP of Sales orginally started with the company. If you have not worked for a competitor you need not apply for sales unless you apply for an entry level role.

Interview Questions

• Why I am interviewing for a position without any prior experience in the SaaS industry when they are looking for candidates with 5-7 years experience to bring over a territory from a competitor? (Job description clearly sales at least 2, though I have over 7)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a short process. I was in contact with the recruiter. She had me interview with 6 different teams for small business services with ADP. I was interviewed for over two hours by more than 6 managers and two current District Sales Managers then i did a seat ride on the actual roll. i asked many questions.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to take a pay cut   1 Answer

Negotiation

no base was take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Salem, NH) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a quick interview with the first manager.et with him for about 90 min and was asked all kinds of questions. Situational questions of how I would handle specific types of sales calls. It was really more of a get to know you interview. Then I had a follow up interview with the higher level manager and that was pretty much a rubber stamp meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

You will interview with multiple people including a phone interview, sales manager, and VP. The process is not too long as ADP is always looking for qualified sales representative

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you and where are you strongest. i.e. As a hunter or servicing existing accounts   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

really challenging, many levels, phone interviews and a feild ride. great entry level position. good training and experience. interview with about 6-7 different people which seemed like a lot. some were harder than others.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

5 steps- 3 detailed interviews, a ride a long and a role play. During the Role Play you must go through the entire appointment that you would have with a prospect. You must hit on key components of what they need and you must close the sale

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter, meet with VP, field ride, then meet with other managers if you pass field ride. Sometimes there is a group panel interview with all of the managers in the region. Senior reps will also interview you to see if you'll fit in the culture.