ADP Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online, was sent an email to schedule a phone interview which was through a pretty cool automated system, but the phone interview itself felt very impersonal. The person (I hesitate to say recruiter) was obviously reading from a script and did not know the details of the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you had at your most recent job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in September 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was conducted by someone with an accent from a call center. Answering his questions, I reread my resume to him. The few behavior questions asked were basic as were my answers. He sounded like a robot. He knew nothing about the position. If he was the one making the decision if I would proceed with a face to face, I have no idea what he would have to decide.

Interview Questions

• What did I do at my last 4 positions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I only had a brief phone interview, but no follow up/face to face interview which seemed strange as I would be supporting three people, two who are letter grade. I was hired as a contractor and was told that a possibility of full time employment existed which is perhaps the reason I wasn't given a more thorough interview. The whole experience seemed disorganized which made me feel uncomfortable initially.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my scores on MS Office   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

My first contact was a brief phone interview with HR at which time she went through my entire resume, back to 1990, asking about salary and calendaring for each position. By the time she got to the last few jobs, I had to keep telling her that I could not recall my salary off the top of my head (she had caught me on my lunch hour and I was talking to her from my car). I also had to tell her that I didn't think Outlook calendar existed back in 1990 (perhaps she should've known that).

I did get an in person interview with her and one other HR person but I did not get any farther in the interview process and did not get an offer. What I got was a computer generated "thanks but no thanks".