ADP Interview Questions in Florham Park, NJ | Glassdoor

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Recruiter called and told about the position. Then HR did an initial phone screen, then there was a phone call technical interview, followed by an in-person technical interview. The process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Showed me a piece of JavaScript code and asked me to describe what the code did. It was pretty basic, ajax code with a few library dependencies   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a 3 step part of the interview process. The first step was a quick 20-30 min phone screening (very easy). The second part included two interviews with teams of two. Here they gauged if you could be a good fit for the company/position and proceeded to go more in depth about what the job entailed. The last interview was to present a sales pitch to a team of three over the phone. This lasted about 30-35 minutes.

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then recruiter called 2 days later to set up face to face interview, then I was called back for a 2nd interview. Then they called me with an offer a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you weren't able to help a policyholder and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was tough, negotiations went back and forth for about 2 weeks.

Real Time Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

This interview was very informative yet nerve wrecking! Nerve wrecking more so because I am shy and such an introvert! I was interviewed by the Director and one of the managers. They were both professional and direct with their questioning taken from job post description. It seemed they were genuinely interested in my relevant experience even though they were extremely busy and a little rushed. While I did not receive an offer, I am grateful for the experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe the reporting you performed as a Real Time Analyst.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first called by the recruiter to have about a half hour conversation about myself, the job, and how I fit into it. I was then set up to go in for an interview with the 3 department manager in the office. I go there 15 minutes early, like any one should, and sat around for another 45 minutes before I got called into my interview. I was interviewed by one of the manager and a senior member of the team. It was basic question, nothing that through me off. They were nice but not too enthusiastic. Once done I waited another 15 minutes to interview with another manager. Again same type of question. Very nice guy who really seemed interested in what I was saying. That was my last interview for the day. Each took about a half hour. The next day the recruiter called me to set up another interview with the 3rd manager and a seat ride, or job preview. I got there and again had to wait about a half hour to start my first interview with another manager, basically the same question. After that I went and sat with a team member and made call, or did the job, for about 10-15 minutes. It was a good preview of the work. After that I did not hear from anyone again until I got a rejection email about 2-3 weeks later. Overall, the experience itself was not bad but the wait time for my interviews and for any contact to be made about the job offer makes it seem as though they have no regard for your time. Although I did not get an offer for that specific job, the company has called and emailed me to set up interviews for other departments.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales? Why would you do good in sales? How would you overcome rejection? basic questions like that.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

During the first interview, I met with the two "junior" analysts for whom I'd be providing support; it lasted about an hour. About a week later, I came in to meet their boss; this interview was much shorter. Finally, I was given a "homework" assignment to be completed within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• They were very common questions, such as background, strengths/weaknesses, and big-picture. There were quite a few questions, but there was a noticeable focus on two overall aspects- can he do the job itself (i.e. hard skills)? If so, how would he gel with the team?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fair with a telephonic and then a in person interview. The process look an hour for the telephonic and hour for the in person. The overall process was good but the interviewer was tough.

Interview Questions

• A lot on software Architecture, REST, Web API and legacy .Net applications flow   Answer Question

ADP Response

May 15, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the transparency.

Director - Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Slow, but typical interview process. First there was a phone interview with HR and then I had three in person interviews in one day which included the hiring manager, her technology counterpart and her peer. They asked about experience and the type of products I managed (internal vs customer facing). HR took over 2 weeks to get back to me after the interview. They ended up hiring someone from within.

Interview Questions

• How have I dealt with difficult people and situations in the past   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by my headhunter for this company who was looking to fill two Director positions in their Finance department. I was brought in to meet with the hiring manager and current Directors in the dept. All seemed well and positive feedback was provided to my headhunter that they were interested and wanted to move forward. Eventually weeks and months went by where I asked for a follow-up and the hiring manager wouldn't even return messages or at least say that they have gone with a different candidate. I interviewed at this company about 8 years ago for a different role at a different location and also had a negative experience with their hiring process. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and how it would apply to the role they were trying to fill   Answer Question

Client Loyalty Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with hr
    Then meeting in Florham Park with manager of the department
    Then another manager joined
    Then sat with the team lead
    Within a few days received the offer
    Negotiations process was ok. The pay I requested was supposedly at the top of their range for the position.

Interview Questions

• Basically when something doesn't lead to a successful outcome how do you respond/how does that affect you?   Answer Question

Negotiation