ADP Interview Questions in Hoffman Estates, IL | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The process included an initial corporate recruiter screening call, four separate phone interviews with three different people including the hiring manager and his peers, two face-to-face meetings with managers, and a task to complete where I used Prezi to present a solution to a problem presented by the hiring manager.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I was not interviewed by HR which, as I understand it, is a violation of company policy. I was interviewed by the hiring manager for over 1.5 hours and spoke to him on several occassions afterward. He was never candid about the outcome of any of these talks, merely polite .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a skeptical customer?   1 Answer
    • What products do you know?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a phone call, and short phone interview, followed up by two interviews with the Director of the department and the hiring manager. Nothing specifically difficult, or odd, pretty much a straight up interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were necessary