ADP Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The first interview was telephonic. Then you have two more interviews at the facility. If it works out well, the second interview you will see a hiring manager. The question are generally the same but go more in dept with your resume. If that goes well you come in for the last time with supervisor and then the questions are a little more geared to why .

Interview Questions

• describe a conflict you had with a co-worker in the past, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I had 2 great phone interviews and 1 great in-person team interview. I was called back for an person interview with the hiring manager. She kept me waiting 20 minutes, didn't apologize, never made eye contact and based on the questions she asked, she had not read my resume. I was a fan of the company but not anymore.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Sorry for the unfortunate experience. We have escalated to our Roseland recruitment team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Windsor, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for this position by a corporate recruiter. I went through three phone screens and was invited to interview in person. What I thought was going to be a one hour interview, turned into a two and a half hour interview. That would have been fine except I was on my lunch hour for my current job and they were not happy that I was missing for so long. After two weeks, I had not heard anything and written the job off when out of the blue I was called and asked to phone interview with the VP in Atlanta. A few days later I had a great conversation and he ended with "we'll be calling you back this afternoon". Great! A week later, after not hearing a word, I left a voicemail and email for the recruiter who had been managing this process, and nothing, no response at all.

In the meantime, I was contacted, interviewed, and hired for a higher position with more money at another company and also received job offers from two other companies. Then surprise, 4 weeks after my last phone call I get a robot message saying that they didn't think my skills matched up with the position.

What a joke! Along the way, I heard dozens of stories like this from other people about this company. Don't waste your time and stay far away!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews - one with an Internal Recruiter, one with the Team Lead, and one with the hiring manager - followed by an in person interview with the whole team during which I had to make a short mock presentation and answer the team's questions.
    After the last interview the recruiter called me to let me know that the process was being delayed but that I would hear back from her within a week. Over 2 weeks have gone by with no further update.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to influence a client group to do something they were resistant to.
      Under what style of management do you work well?
      Describe how your performance and meeting business goals and objectives are measured in your current (or former) roles.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by and interviewed by an outside recruiter and one week later, I was interviewed by an internal recruiter. About another week later, a phone interview was scheduled with the HR team lead and executive account rep.

Interview Questions

• Oddly enough, there were no solid questions. Both ADP interviewers were totally disengaged and unorganized as if neither knew they were interviewing or why they were interviewing. I asked most of the questions. I immediately got the impression that this "interview" had interrupted their day. It was very awkward and uncomfortable. I was contacted by the recruiter that they wanted to go with other candidates and I wanted to go with other employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Very thorough - in person interview, and phone interviews with leaders. The recruiter prepared me well for what to expect and was very helpful. The team gave me adequate time to ask questions and help me understand the role. They were also very nice and professional. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What do I like most about Human Resources.   Answer Question
    • What do you like most about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight offer - negotiated on Salary and they were accomodating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Two Phone Interviews: Recruiter, Then Potential Coworker.
    Lastly an hour, asked general questions, why this position? Can you handle various client groups and thier HR needs?
    No answer after 2 weeks, I called the recruiter and she told me they selected another candidate, had I not called there would have been no follow-up.
    Seems like a good place to work, potential to relocate anyway.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in August 2009.

Interview

The experience was great. My recruiter was great and communicated with me throughout the interview process. The planning of the interview was great and the managers were engaged.

Interview Questions

• Describe you experience level with implementing diversity? What programs did you implement?   Answer Question

My only push back was the salary did not correlate with my asking rate.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in June 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a sourcer/screener -then passed to a recruiter. after speaking to the recruiter I quickly had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and then a phone interview with a team lead. I'm still trying to figure out if this a sales role or an HR role... I also havent't gotten a straight answer re: work-life balance -which means there probably isn't any.