Find jobs for Inside Sales Associate

ADP Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2011

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 3.3K interviews

Interviews at ADP

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP (Buena Park, CA) in Mar 2011

Interview

I applied online through my University Career Center (CSUF) and was contacted by an outside recruiting firm that works for ADP. The recruiter was very nice and responsive. The first step was an online application and skills/personality test. After which, I then did a telephone interview/screening with the recruiter. Passed! Went on to a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Passed! That night, the recruiter called and said the hiring manager wanted me to come in to complete the next step, a "ride along" and a panel interview with 4 managers. The process was interesting and fun. I really learned more about the job. The panel interview was very easy...but, I'm comfortable speaking with a group of people. Everyone at the office seemed very nice and the environment was very laid back. All the managers were very personable and easy to talk to. The only negative about the entire process is that after you are offered a position, they tell you that it could take 30-60 days before you'll even know a start date. That was very discouraging. I ended up having to wait 30 days just to find out my start date, which wasn't for another 30 days...60 days.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?
    48 Answers