ADP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied through college. Simple process. There were two rounds. First round was relaxed, a couple of behavioral questions to get to know you. Second round was technical, questions about my projects and what I want to work on, mostly from resume.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks for the transparent review and rating.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

A simple process, basic questions on Java and SQL. They asked a few behavioral questions and a few questions on the projects completed. Though it was for a technical role, the questions were not technical at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had two separate projects with deadline on the same day?   Answer Question
    • Whats the one project(you've done so far) that you liked the most ? Elaborate.   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the account of your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

1 30-45 minute behavior interview with a bit of technical questions. Pretty standard and simple technical interview questions. 4 weeks later I heard back and received an offer the week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience where you have worked with a team and you didn't agree with an idea. How did you go about that?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the rating and review of your ADP intern interview experience and welcome to the ADP team!

Intern Interview

Interview

Spoke with a really awesome recruiter, drove 3 hours for the interview as it was for another city. I Interviewed with the regional manager. I thought it went really well, but I was not offered position. They take internships very seriously even though they say it is mostly cold calling from the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Started off with a brief 20 minute phone interview asking about my general interests and what I want to do with my life. From there I was given the opportunity to have a in office interview, which lasted roughly 45 minutes. The interview consisted of typical behavioral questions and basic technical questions. Nothing too serious.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at ADP in May 2015.

Interview

I had to undergo a screening test and then two rounds of technical questions. In the technical round they asked about coding like sorting techniques in C and about servlets in java and queries in DB

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Started off with a brief 20 minute phone interview asking about my general interests and what I want to do with my life. From there I was given the opportunity to have a in office interview, which lasted roughly 45 minutes. The interview consisted of typical behavioral questions. Nothing too serious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, and in person interviews just to get to know you. The people were extremely nice and gave me a great feel for the company. They laid out exactly what my position entailed. It was really nice talking with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult. They were interviewing other candidates. It was just patience.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

I had two different interviews for two different positions. The first interview was from a team of two people which went well. The second was with one guy and it went great. The second interview felt like it was more of a conversation then a interview.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

5 round of interview.It was combination of technical and behavioral questions. The duration was interview was 2 hours. I got a email and hiring took almost 1 month. there was background check and drug test.