ADP Territory Sales Manager - Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) Job Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Territory Sales Manager - Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruited two days later. Proceeded with a phone interview with the recruiter and the following day was instructed to take an online sales/personality assessment test. The recruiter pulled the results of my online test and said I can interview with the hiring individual who would be in the region for the next two days. Met the hiring individual in a hotel lobby two days later in West Palm Beach, FL. for about 45 minutes. After meeting this hiring individual I was glad I wasn't offered the job as he was the most pompous and arrogant person I have ever met. It didn't go well because I didn't read his mind and give him the exact answers he wanted. Too many general/life questions and no focus on past sales successes, qualifications, work ethic, etc. I am a very accomplished senior level sales executive but all he wanted to know is about my specific personal goals, etc., which is fine, but no focus on if I have the ability to do the job. He actually admitted I maybe the best sales person for the position but the fact that I was a bit nervous, like most people are in an interview, and that he didn't get the exact answers he wanted to his stupid/genera/abstract questions he didn't like me personally. You live and learn I guess.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals within the next five years?   Answer Question
  • Do you have a "go to" sales line when trying to meet with an executive?   Answer Question