ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Portland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn. We set up a time for a phone interview. I was then interviewed by a manager. Then told to prepare for a final interview, role play and ride along. The manager and recruiter kept in contact through the entire process. It was the best interview process I have ever been through with a job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What are your long term goals/short term goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and about 2 1/2 weeks later I got a call from one of their recruiters for a phone screen. The phone interview went well or so I thought. She told me about the salary and benefits and told me they'd reach out the following week to let me know if I've made it to the next round. I never heard back from them. Why would you try to sell me on the company by telling me what kind of benefits and salary you provide if you weren't interested in me? I was very disappointed. Would've liked a call or an email letting me know I didn't make it to the next round. For a company as big as ADP that focuses on providing benefits for employees you'd think they would know how to treat candidates.
    I checked my phone and email every single day, almost every hour because I was very interested in hearing back from them. This was a very bad experience for me. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

This is an entry level sales role. Candidate will be asked questions on their interest in sales. Phone screen, 1 on 1, and presentation on content provided. It’s an enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review.

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The interview is pretty much straight forward. They tell you to sell yourself. Make sure to be enthusiastic and genuine. And ask questions. Be sure to ask for feedback. I met with the VP of Sales for Small Business Solutions and previous to that, i had a phone interview with a talent acquisition recruiter. The first interview asked questions regarding your background as well as some info about the company, what the position entails, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ADP?

Why sales? in particular outside sales?

What motivates you?

What do you think this job entails?

What aspects do you look for when looking for a career opportunity?
      Answer Question

Feb 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review of the interview experience. Great details on the process for future interviewees.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty basic phone interview with the recruiter. After that I sat down with the VP for about an hour. Again pretty basic questions. After that I did a ride day with one of the sales reps then at the end of the week I did a final interview with the VP and a manager.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • What do your parents do?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 on the following: Loyalty. You keep a positive attitude after something doesn't go your way.   Answer Question
    • Who in this world knows you best? What would that person say are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Who do you look up to? What is the most important thing that person has taught you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was very kind and open to answering all of the questions that I had. She thoroughly explained the job expectations and the training process (I.e. 6 week training on webinars and with a mentor, and a week training at headquarters in NJ). Ultimately, it seems like a good place to work of you have an interest in sales.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You work with a recruiter and they set up the interview with the VP. The VP asks you questions and offers you an internship. You intern for a little and they hire you contingent upon if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 19, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback on your ADP interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

It is a lengthy process. You go through a phone screening with a recruiter. She sets up an interview with the VP of Sales. He will ask you both behavioral and situational questions. Next step, it's job shadowing for the day and after a mocked situation. Overall, the process was fine, Typical corporate interview. I recommend dressing business professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed resilience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you were faced with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty In depth phone interview. Asked about my background with sales. In person interview was 10 minutes, casual and smooth. Only 3 questions. What motivates you? What are two things you news to work on? What could you be if you could have any career?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

They asked me only four questions. They told me to set aside 20 to 30 minutes for the phone interview and it only lasted 6 minutes. It was not an effective interview. I didn't get to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• Name three things that your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question