ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017
1,716 Interview Reviews

Interview

I applied for a position via the portal. I was called by a recruiter for an initial screening, then had a phone interview with hiring manager. Next was a phone interview with two team leads, then finally an in person interview with two managers. Everyone was pleasant and supportive along the way.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions, nothing especially difficult or unexpected. Because my background and experience truly were a very good fit for the position, I just needed to answer the questions honestly.   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

it was long interview. they were looking for mainframe, tax, payroll. i didnt put those in my resume, they shouldnt expected that from me.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews. In person interview. Shadow day.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

First, I received an email to sign up for a brief phone screen which was quick and pleasant. The second step was a face to face interview which was conducted in house and was a very enjoyable experience. I sat down and interviewed with two different people that were very friendly and professional while also being very down to earth with the entire process. Once this was completed I received notification within 24 hours about the position and receiving an offer for it.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a question that I was not prepared for as they all relatively fit into the scope of the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in March 2010.

Interview

Called for Interview for Architect position. Two rounds of interview and the interview was fairly complex.

Interview Questions

• How to implement thread pool which can pass through multiple layers   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

it should be simple and need to discuss about the experience .

Interview Questions

• Trying to ask weird questions which an experienced professional can't handle ..   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Three interviewers. One would ask a question and the other two would take notes. They would then trade off on who would ask the next question. The questions seemed canned.
    They asked that you answer the questions stating:
    Situation
    Task
    Action you took
    Resolution

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult question. They were all straight forward and open ended.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter called with an offer. She called back later to agree to the salary I negotiated.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

A buddy of mine that was already working there told me about the position they had open. So I filled out my resume and walked it in. Two months later received a call to come in for intereview. Just basic questions tell me about yourself, past employment and so fourth. Then a week later received a call to come in for another interiew this time with Mgrs (2). Same typical questions about myself, past employment and questions on what I had experience with. A week later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted offer.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Questions

• 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Questions

• There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question