ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ADP

2,755 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview screening. Then received an email about an in person interview. Once I passed the in person interview the next day or two i received a call to come back in for an interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales?
      What makes you successful in sales?   1 Answer

My current employer matched there salary

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone interview with a possible opportunity for a 1-on-1 with the VP of Sales.
    The lady was very nice and easy to talk with. Phone interview went over where you are in your life and why you want to be a sales rep and why ADP. Also goes over job description and make sure everything is good with you before meeting with the VP rep.

Excited to see where it goes. The app made me pick if I got an offer or not, but I haven't made it far enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

A phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and then a day of shadowing/role-play... Over the process, I sent great followup emails/calls and never heard a response.. After the last step, I tried to follow up with the employer, no response, and no feedback given as to why I wasn't selected. I was disappointed in the lack of communication and feedback that not getting an offer was fine by me...

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be the best & disliked by other employees, or the average & liked by the entire office?... What motivates you?... What makes me believe I can trust you out on the field?...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Warwick, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

It seems like a great company. However, they are very disorganized for being global, and misleading. After three rounds of interviews (two of which were very strange). They advertise their 6 week sales program. I was never given definitive times of a follow up, there is a major gap in HR, and in turn they ended up not offering me the position due to "lack of sales experience". I have been in sales my entire life and was a Marketing Director. As a company, why waste my time and yours.

In a positive light, it seems like a great environment and place for growth. However, being a sales representative; if internal HR never accommodates the customer or prominently responds to issues. You will never meet forecasted goals. It will also give you a bad reputation as a sales person.

Their high technology systems is great, and everyone was more than friendly. Just be prepared for an interesting interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to do when you leave here, and what is written on your legal pad?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was very straight forward. I had an initial phone discussion with recruiter, then came into the office for an interview with hiring manager, then was provided a job offer.

They asked to provide specific scenarios in which case you would be a good fit for the role and managing yourself while out of the office.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was called for a 20 minute phone interview where I was asked why I would be good for sales, why ADP, etc. Then I was called in to the office for a 30-40 minute interview where we spoke in depth about my background/skills and why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you won an award or obtained an accomplishment that you were proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I just had a phone interview with ADP and their recruiting director could not have been more informative. He informed me every aspect of what my job title would entail and what the compensation would be. They definitely want to know your skills in sales in order to help their recruiting process. I look forward to hearing from them soon!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in March 2015.

Interview

10 minute phone call from a recruiter, straight forward. Then an in person with the VP of Sales before the field ride and final interview. Overall pretty straight forward process.

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Buena Park, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the job posting on indeed. After I applied on the company website, I received an email the next day from a recruiter who set up a phone interview with me. After the phone interview, the recruiter told me I may be a good match for the position and set up a face-to-face interview with the VP of sales for the following week. I just had my face-to-face interview today (Thursday), and the VP told me I will hear back on Tuesday.

The recruiter called me a day before my interview and gave me some helpful tips. She also called me after my interview and asked me how it went.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      What motivates you?
      Why ADP?/ What do you know about ADP?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself
      If you're having a rough week, what do you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and had a wonderful phone interview. Set up the next face-to-face interview and also had a wonderful experience. They offered my a position contingent on passing a background check (employment screening through a third party) and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for ADP?   1 Answer