ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
1,905 Interview Reviews

Saes Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

sent resume through college fair, phone interview, and then interview in office. I interviewed with three managers and then put on phone calls to listen in on what I would be doing as an employee

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the interview review of your experience for an entry level position at our ADP Arizona location.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I just did a phone interview. We talked for about 30 mins. I was asked a lot about myself and what skills I brought to the table. They said the process take 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to resolve a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Interface Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

1) Phone interview is mostly about your resume and experience. A few STAR questions so be prepared.
    2) Face-to-face interview was with two senior managers. They both were from other locations because this was a new position in Tempe. They are mostly seeing if you are a good fit for the team that they are putting together.
    This is an hourly position, no negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed with a quality improvement recommendation.   Answer Question

Apr 19, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the assessment of your interview experience and welcome to ADP Tempe!

Payroll Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is broken down into 3 phases. First is the recruiter setting up an interview. They will ask about relevant experience to the job, if you pass they will send you an email invitation for a second on site interview. I was interviewed by two managers, they asked typical scenario questions like describe a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer. If you make it past this phase this they will schedule another interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you impacted changed in the way customers are handled.   Answer Question

May 1, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the comprehensive review and welcome to the ADP team.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was granted a phone interview and in person interview in the same week. In person interview was with the on site manager and a off site manager by way of the phone. Was selected for a final phone interview the next day and received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult experience with a client over the phone.   Answer Question

May 1, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team!

Client Support Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was quiet easy. I applied online and got an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 30 minute's and after the interview the recruiter asked me to wait for an email with a link for the online assessment.
    The online assessment went okay and I'm still waiting for a feedback from them.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you received excellent customer service?   Answer Question

May 15, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback.

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief conversation with recruiter, who was very engaging. After that there was a 30 minute interview with a Lead Architect via video conference. That interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions. No quizzes on language semantics or anything like that; more questions around general technical concepts and processes. Received notification 2 weeks later stating they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you do that would annoy other people?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous development)?   Answer Question
    • What types of people do you have difficulty working with?   Answer Question

May 15, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Pasadena, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Lots of calling back and forth to the east coast with no follow up from ADP locally in CA. I was very surprised by the lack of professionalism in the interview. The hiring manager showed up almost 2 hours late to the appointment. He didn't seem to have many questions prepared, but did talk quite a bit about the company and the current situation. After taking 20+ hours to prepare a business case for them; little to no attention was paid to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used data to solve a user issue.   Answer Question

May 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your commentary on your interview experience with ADP.

Interface Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward, phone interview with the recruiter to go over resume and job experience. In person interview after that with managers from the department. Questions are pretty standard situational/behavioral questions, STAR format answers. There were some hiccups after that with finalizing everything, but the recruiter was very open and kept in contact throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a team leader position, how do tailor your communication to the different personalities on your team?   1 Answer

May 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team. :)

Lead Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online in late March 2017. I had a phone screen with the recruiter in April of 2017. I then interviewed with 4 people on 4 different weeks last interview was May 2017. All the interviews that i did were online via video/webcam. I told the last that I had offers on the table and that I really wanted to work at ADP. I had the offer that night! 1st day was 3 weeks later. Background Check was an online form. Received Clearance to start 1 week after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 5, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team.