ADP Major Accounts District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 3.3K interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in Jun 2021

Interview

The first three stages were great with proper follow-up. Then I did the final presentation, and they ghosted me. You’d think after I put quality time in to complete the presentation, the least they could do is get back to me. It’s embarrassing a company the size of ADP ghosts their candidates after the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Overall great experience from initial screening phone call to the other two phone interviews with management. I'm looking forward to the next steps and presentation. Tenured reps and very positive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at ADP?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP (New Brunswick, NJ) in Jun 2020

Interview

Challenging yet fair. Don't expect to get a job offer after the first round of interviews. ADP hires top notch sales professionals so the competition may be stiff. Virtual interviews are not my cup of tea but you deal with the cards you are dealt during a pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the sales process at your current employer and what is similar/different about the sales process in this role?
  • What is it that attracts you most to this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Kansas City, MO) in Apr 2020

Interview

1st conversation with a recruiter. 2nd interview over the phone with the hiring sales manager. 3rd interview with the VP of Sales. 4th interview I was asked to prepare a 15 minute PowerPoint presentation for a sales call role play in addition to a 10 minute slideshow presentation on why I was a good fit for the role. A week and a half later I received an email letting me know they decided to go in another direction. Although the interviews themselves were not difficult, the amount of time put into building a PowerPoint presentation just to receive a rejection via email may be a bit too much to ask for some.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ADP in Dec 2019

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Phone Interview with VP of Sales, In-Person Interview with Sales Executive (your direct manager), In-Person Sales Presentation to Sales Executive and VP of Sales. Recruiting stays in touch with you throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • There were multiple questions centered around gaining access and selling to C-Level executives.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. The Recruiter (Nar) reached out to me on LinkedIn. Scheduled initial call with her. Then we set up a call with the VP of sales in Portland office. Who moved me to a third round in person in Seattle office. I didn’t make it to the final round which would have been an in person presentation. Everyone was very respectful, kind and I enjoyed the process even though I didn’t get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

1. Applied through LinkedIn and within about a week or so, a recruiter reached out to set up a time to speak. 2. Recruiter call was very well organized and prepared for speaking with me. Very straight to the point on role description, expectations of salary requirements and overall understanding of company. 3. Recruiter either determines you are a good fit to go on to the next step or not. 4. Went to the next step where I was to interview with two managers in person. 5. Interviewing with two managers in person was a great opportunity to come prepared with your stats, accomplishments, a clear description of what you are doing now or in the past that has set you up to win at ADP. Come prepared with a brag book and numbers. Also come with a lot of questions. This is your time to pick their brains as managers. I think this really determines if you will fit into the culture there. Managers were warm and friendly. Build rapport. 6. Next step is feedback from those managers to your recruiter. Once that happens, you will either move onto the next step of the big presentation or not. 7. Recruiter will provide you with a list of things you need to do for your role play presentation. Presentation is very straight forward. Make sure to really come prepared. You’ll have about 3-7 days to prepare, depending on what follow up in person time you choose. 8. For presentation you will most likely meet with another manager and the VP of Sales. During presentation, make sure to ask a lot of questions (role play) and interact a lot with VP of sales and manager. Close! 9. After presentation, recruiter will get follow up from how you did and determine next steps. This could take 2-5 days to hear back. 10. Once you get the approval to move forward, you will do a seat ride with one of their tenured reps, to get a day in the life experience. 11. Within 2-5 days you should receive an answer if you are to be hired or not. Overall process went well! Everyone was prepared and asked great questions. You can tell they truly want to pick the best person for their current needs and future needs. The process can be a little long.. if people take vacation etc, I would say maybe 1 month and maybe a little more depending on scheduling!

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary requirements?
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I was referred by a colleague. Had an initial phone screening then 3 in person interviews followed by a formal presentation. Overall pleasant experience. Upon tentative offer, a full background check was ran. The process was very well streamlined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the ADP recruiter, and progressed to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person interview, and finally a presentation based on a sales account. The process required a lot of preparation but made it clear the hiring managers really wanted to get someone they were confident could succeed in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It was a very straight forward process: Recruiter emailed me following day of my application Set up phone interview with the recruiter same day(Monday). Reviewed my resume, duties of the job, salary and commission and what to expect in f2f interview. Second interview f2f with two sales executives (managers) 3 days later. It was very comfortable, much like a discussion with a customer. Lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes. Final meeting with same managers following Monday. Did a role play and why I thought I should work for ADP Received call same day from original recruiter telling me I was being offered a position Entire process took a week, which I thought was fast for a large company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews