ADP Member Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Member Technical Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was two day process having total 5 rounds online test comprises with questions of verbal quant. Reasoning and Technical after that there was a coding round,Technical interview,managerial round and last HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Member Technical Interview

Interview

On campus Interview, Aptitude Test followed by technical written test and a couple of interview rounds - one technical and one HR. Written test is a bit lengthy. Remaining rounds are not so tough

Member Technical Interview

Interview

You meet with the hiring managers and they will review your resume with you. After the one on one interview you will receive an offer letter in 2 weeks and you travel for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Greater Noida (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was above par level, recruiters have tested my organisation skills and as well as my problem - solving skills. My actual background was from ECE branch.
    The interview process has four levels:
    1. Online test
    2. Technical round - I
    3. Technical round -II
    4. HR round.

Entire procedure had completed in a single day.

Interview Questions

• Write a program for finding the second highest number in a given array using JAVA   1 Answer
    • Write a program for finding nth term of a Fibonacci series.   1 Answer
    • Write a program for reversing the array   1 Answer
    • In my second technical round :
      I have given a supervised machine learning problem scenario and asked me to provide a best possible solution.   Answer Question
    • Also, they have asked me few questions which has tested my organisational skills and behavioral stability.   Answer Question

Dec 16, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview. We appreciate your insights and analysis. We are happy that you had a great experience and welcome you to the ADP team!

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Allahabad (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Firstly online test round .test contains MCQs and simple coding questions .then next day they sortlisted around 15_20 students for interview round .they have 3 rounds of interview ..first technical interview,second managerial interview and third HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project .   1 Answer
    • Given tree is binary tree or binary search tree.   1 Answer

Mar 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Member Technical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

typical 5 rounds of interview started with written and then 2 rounds of technical face to face interview, Process and handling were smooth. After written test, THey took a week to update the result and all the face to face interviews are done on a single day.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate the insights about your interview experience with ADP.

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy and Friendly. The interviewer was very helpful in making me understand what he wants from the question . It was more of a interaction than a interview. The interviewer made it easy for me to express my views and explaining procedure of solving a problem .

Interview Questions

• All about SQL(Joins,subqueries). Gave me two tables and asked to get the employee with second highest salary where employee and salary fields are in different tables.
      logical reasoning questions   1 Answer

Feb 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive interview experience! #WorkHappy

Member Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

It was On-campus recruitment. After one aptitude round around 38 people were shortlisted. The technical round was mainly on OOPs, DBMS and project related queries. Last one HR round with normal how-do-you-do questions.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 15, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team. #WorkHappy

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP (Visakhapatnam (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

1.Written Test
                                          Apt.
                                          C basic questions
    2.Technical 1
                                         Gone through my resume...each and everything
    3.Technical 2
                                         Asked questions on c since I told it's my favorite.
    4.HR
                                        Asked about my passion. Then about location preference.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite language?
      Paint a chess board with white and black colors using javascript?   Answer Question

Jun 28, 2019

Thank you for the detailed review and rating of your interview experience. We appreciate your insights and analysis. We are glad you had a positive experience!

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was one day, first the written test consists of questions based on quantitative aptitude, analytical and computer concepts c,c++. Then followed by interview process.
    Interview process has 3 rounds:
    • Technical Interview
    • Managerial round
    • HR

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Oct 29, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy