ADP Member Technical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 3.3K interviews

Staffing Agency14%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

First round was an online written test with 2 sections - aptitude and general computer science related questions. Second round - Technical Round Third round - Managerial Round ( HR ) TR was mostly based on the projects I did and Java and other technologies that I mentioned in my resume. Still waiting for a call for the HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Round - introduce yourself - questions on projects - how many interviews you attended - oops concepts - why adp - overriding and overloading - string palindrome program
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Few questions on retrieving information from tables. Using joins, questions on procedures. Frequent SQL related questions. Few behavioural questions working with cross functional teams. Make sure you are thorough about , what you have written in your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Joins, procedures. Frequent SQL questions would be a help

ADP

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was carried out through recruitment drive of college. There was a test held first that included questions related to general aptitude, logical reasoning and concepts from computer science subjects like OS and DBMS. There were a total of 3 interviews taken that included two technical and one H.R. interview. The questions were mostly related to fundamental knowledge of subjects and project work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

two technical rounds were taken. both were 1:1 interviews. fairly easy questions were asked in both the rounds. if you have basic coding knowledge u should pass this easily. very chill interview.

Interview Questions
  • some sql questions, basic coding and logical questions. I was even asked a math question from 12th.

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Greater Noida) in Dec 2019

Interview

Interview was above par level, recruiters have tested my organisation skills and as well as my problem - solving skills. My actual background was from ECE branch. The interview process has four levels: 1. Online test 2. Technical round - I 3. Technical round -II 4. HR round. Entire procedure had completed in a single day.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program for finding the second highest number in a given array using JAVA
  • Write a program for finding nth term of a Fibonacci series.
  • Write a program for reversing the array
  • In my second technical round : I have given a supervised machine learning problem scenario and asked me to provide a best possible solution.
  • Also, they have asked me few questions which has tested my organisational skills and behavioral stability.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Allahabad) in Dec 2019

Interview

Firstly online test round .test contains MCQs and simple coding questions .then next day they sortlisted around 15_20 students for interview round .they have 3 rounds of interview ..first technical interview,second managerial interview and third HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your project .
  • Given tree is binary tree or binary search tree.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

Attended a drive. It has a written test, followed by two technical interviews on the same day. Hiring Manager round was scheduled for next week. The round was at 7:30 PM. But manager showed up at 10 PM and has no interest to hire. Gave a marker to write a program in a small sheet of paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP

Interview

typical 5 rounds of interview started with written and then 2 rounds of technical face to face interview, Process and handling were smooth. After written test, THey took a week to update the result and all the face to face interviews are done on a single day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP (Hyderābād) in Jun 2019

Interview

Easy and Friendly. The interviewer was very helpful in making me understand what he wants from the question . It was more of a interaction than a interview. The interviewer made it easy for me to express my views and explaining procedure of solving a problem .

Interview Questions
  • All about SQL(Joins,subqueries). Gave me two tables and asked to get the employee with second highest salary where employee and salary fields are in different tables. logical reasoning questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was On-campus recruitment. After one aptitude round around 38 people were shortlisted. The technical round was mainly on OOPs, DBMS and project related queries. Last one HR round with normal how-do-you-do questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews