ADP Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

ADP Interview Questions in Miami, FL

Updated Dec 19, 2016

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Overall satisfied. Had to wait a bit but once they started it was the typical behavioral type interview where the looks for examples and outcomes of past experience that would align with the responsibilities of the role

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation   1 Answer

Associate Client Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. 1st interview was a phone interview, 2nd interview was an in-person interview. Both were very STAR method heavy. Interviewed with 2-3 members of management. They try to make you feel safe and make it interactive so you're not as nervous. Then they show you around the call center so that you can get the feel of the environment.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by an In House face to face interview. The campus we easy to get to. They had a fenced in campus with a guarded entrance. The employees dressed in business casual and the environment seemed relaxed. My interview was at the beginning of the hiring process, so I didn't expect to hear back for quite some time. I sent a follow-up letter to the hiring manager. I never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Previous history questions   1 Answer

Small Business Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

You start with a phone screening where they ask you all types of questions and if you do well they schedule a personal interview with 2-3 managers. This process for me was long and tedious but it was worth it, they ask you all types of questions cover all parts of your resume. If you pass this portion you then move on to a 3 phase where you have to perform a mock sale with the manager or the VP of sales.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

They have a nice office and the company's HR personnel work with you to schedule interviews at your convenience. First interview is normally over the phone with HR who vets qualifications. If you move past that, then you normally have the first interview on-site. Then you get a follow-up phone or on-site interview after which you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at ADP? This question seems to be key to every interview, they want to know what your motivation is.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager and the individual who would be training me in person. They inquired about my background and wanted details on what I would have as far as expectations for the role. After those in person, I had one phone interview on the same day with another team member who has a senior role but out of a different location.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

It started with the HireVue app in which you record yourself with your smartphone or laptop answering typical questions about your background, skills, why are you a good fit, etc. Then, you have to do a phone interview with the recruiter. If that goes well, you have 2 to 3 more face-to-face interviews including your future manager. After, you have a field-ride to visit a real prospect on a real meeting scenario. This part is critical because you can ask many questions about the company, the role and they sales rep can give you tips about the day-to-day. Finally, you need to do a role-play about a business case and portray how would you position ADP TotalSource to a prospects. This activity, while a little but stressful it's very good because you will get to know what you will be actually selling and decide for yourself if this is a good fit or not. Oh, I forgot the last interview with the Area VP in which you can expect a deep dive on your experience, how to do things, success in the past, things you've learned. While the process seems long, it's well thought for the purpose of giving you and the employer enough elements to make an informed decision.

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, why would you think you would NOT be successful? Kinda tough questions because basically is a set up for you to tell them why shouldn't they hire you.   Answer Question

SBS Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interviews with Sales Managers, Field Ride, then met with VP Sales. They like high energy individuals with some experience and of course, professionalism. They look for a certain type of candidate. If you are not a social being and a go getter don't waste your time. Have multiple friends that work there and they all have similar qualities and characteristics. They all love their job too. Great resume builder or long term sales job with growth. I lacked the sales experience and the interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral interview questions. Try to "stand out". That which I did not do well enough.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruited two days later. Proceeded with a phone interview with the recruiter and the following day was instructed to take an online sales/personality assessment test. The recruiter pulled the results of my online test and said I can interview with the hiring individual who would be in the region for the next two days. Met the hiring individual in a hotel lobby two days later in West Palm Beach, FL. for about 45 minutes. After meeting this hiring individual I was glad I wasn't offered the job as he was the most pompous and arrogant person I have ever met. It didn't go well because I didn't read his mind and give him the exact answers he wanted. Too many general/life questions and no focus on past sales successes, qualifications, work ethic, etc. I am a very accomplished senior level sales executive but all he wanted to know is about my specific personal goals, etc., which is fine, but no focus on if I have the ability to do the job. He actually admitted I maybe the best sales person for the position but the fact that I was a bit nervous, like most people are in an interview, and that he didn't get the exact answers he wanted to his stupid/genera/abstract questions he didn't like me personally. You live and learn I guess.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals within the next five years?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a "go to" sales line when trying to meet with an executive?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Very drawn out. 2 Phone Interviews, 2 In Person Interviews for a total of 4 interviews. Offered Position, Declined Position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position.   1 Answer
    • What are your negative aspects?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to come work with us?   1 Answer

Competing offer within the same time frame.