ADP OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Culver City, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interview at the Culver City location. After reading all the pessimistic experiences and reviews on this site, I expected the worst of my interviewer. After the interview, I can say it has been the most comfortable and authentic interview I have been in. Not only did the interviewer who was the vice president of sales got to know about my professional experience, I also got to know his personal and professional background which is rare in an interview due to their position. I encourage interviewees to avoid negativity and focus on their personal experience rather than reading about other peoples' experiences. I made it through the next process and I will be shadowing a sales rep as part of the final interview.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience and good luck on your shadowing day.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Interviewer made me wait 20 minutes past the scheduled start time. Began the interview saying there were no open territories. Interrupted the interview to get coffee. Very unprofessional atmosphere

Interview Questions

• one good and 1 bad thing your previous employer would say about you   1 Answer

Jul 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for the negative experience, but thank you for sharing. We will use to improve our interviewing processes.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Had a great initial phone call and discussed position and qualifications and my experiences and background. Was told to be on the lookout for the next steps in the process and then never heard back.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Project Specialist

This is disheartening that you we're not followed up with. If you wish to provide some more information around the situation, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a standard phone interview that went extremely well. Came in for an interview with two Sales Managers, I confidently answered their questions. They had me come in again to shadow with one of their current "top sales people", which was fine except it was basically half the day of me cold-calling into gas stations, etc. selling them payroll to see if I could "do the job". I got the offer and started at the company, but left as soon as I accepted a higher offer.

Interview Questions

• Probably where I wanted to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Rockville, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by a recruiter by phone who immediately administered a mini interview with basic personality questions. The recruiter liked me so helped me to schedule a FaceTime interview with a VP who was hard to get in touch with. Eventually I FaceTimed with the VP, it was a basic interview (name a time of success, failure, adversity, when you were a good friend, etc.) The VP seemed uninterested and rushed, I definitely didn't think I was going to hear back, but two weeks later HR requested I come in for the final in-person two day ride along & roll play. The ride along was awesome because I just shadowed all day, but the roll play day was very intimidating; I sat before 5 VPs and they all rattled off questions and follow up questions on every answer. Role play was good, I prepped and performed, and then the VP gave me a few tips to improve and wanted me to do it again with his advice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were a good friend, in an unexpected way.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my Universities job board and received an email from a manager soon after. Got through the phone interview and was not contacted afterwards. The interview person was asking me questions and I could tell there was a lot of distracting noises happening on her end. Im guessing she just wanted to get through fast and be done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview with a nice lady who asked basic questions. I was then given a personal interview with the VP of the company. After this I was not contacted at all and did not know if i was going to go any further in the interview process.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Questions

• 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Questions

• There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after an employee referral. Set up a phone interview which was more like a conversation than an interview. Next was an on-site interview with sales manager. Pretty easy interview as well. Stopped the process when I was offered a different job.