ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Long interview process. Easy to apply. If interested a recruiter reaches out quickly and conducts a phone interview/screening . Interview with VP of sales. Interview with sales rep. Panel interview. Positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
  • What do you like to do in your spare time   Answer Question
  • Rate the following from most to least important. LikeAbility. Product knowledge. Ability to close. Listening   Answer Question

Dec 1, 2020

Thank you for providing these details into your ADP interview. Happy to hear that you had a positive experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX) in September 2020.

Interview

I worked with an amazing recruiter that genuinly cared about my success throughout the interview process. I enjoyed speaking with everyone at the company, they all shared the values that ADP puts forward. The process moved very quickly as their sales traning program has specific monthly start dates. Very competitive interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in outside sales versus inside sales?   1 Answer

Oct 5, 2020

Thank you for the review of your interview experience. We value the insights you have shared and are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with an amazing recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

There was 3 steps: screening, interview with sales manager, and interview with team including mock sales call.

Each person was very nice and helpful. Lots of resources given to prep for interviews and mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What are some personal goals you have?   Answer Question

Sep 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us on Glassdoor. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and that our hiring teams providing you with helpful resources along the way. Welcome to team ADP!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP in August 2020.

Interview

I came across this opportunity when a recruiter sent me a message on LinkedIn, where I was redirected to the recruiter's calendar to schedule a 20 minute phone screening. The screening itself was basic, I was just asked to give a background of my experience and was then given context about the role. After our conversation I was told I would hear back *regardless* by the end of the week, or early next week. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/your experiences   1 Answer

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter contacted via LinkedIn and scheduled an interview. Later on, I had another phone interview talked with the hiring manager. The process took two weeks until they offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Do you feel comfortable with a cold-calling job role   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our talent acquisition teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Washington, PA) in July 2020.

Interview

Very drawn out interview process, with many barriers to pass through before the final round. The final round is a mock sale where they tend to pick you apart and give you criticism but unfortunately give you no chance to show you can grow from criticism.

Interview Questions

• Very situational questions. IE tell me about a time when.....? What would you do if.....?   1 Answer

Sep 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our talent acquisition teams. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me. Phone Interview was conducted followed by an in person interview. No one ever reached out to me after to let me know if i did/did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ADP?   1 Answer

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our talent acquisition teams. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Ontario, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

1. Phone Screening 2. VP Sales Interview (Another Screening) 3. Virtual Ride Along (an hour with a current sales rep) & Same day Panel Interview followed by a Role Play Scenario. Overall it was a good interview however they definitely know what they are looking for. If you do not have a strong sales background you need to have an employee referral. They say the want people with carious backgrounds but they really want people with previous sales experience. I had a referral and even then I was not offered a position. Everything was done either on FaceTime or their version of Zoom due to COVID-19.

During my final panel interview/ role play I was prepared for a 45 minute time frame which was in the email however the manager leading the interview was rushing along and not very professional. Besides that it was a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights and details into your interview experience and we apologize that this experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

First interview went really well and the recruiter made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was encouraging and prepped me well for my second interview. I have had nothing but positive things to say.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 4, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and rating of your interview with ADP on Glassdoor. We appreciate these insights into your experience and are so glad to hear that you had an amazing recruiter during the process.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in April 2020.

Interview

Few steps to the interview process (all virtual due to COVID19):
    - I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and asked to schedule a phone call.
    - Interview with VP of sales which was very quick and easy.
    - Multiple interviews with three different hiring managers (separately) and then a facetime with someone in the position I was interviewing for. Had to block out 2 hours. Pretty easy questions and each interview only took about 30 minutes.
    - The final round is a role play with the same three hiring managers. They provide you with information to go over before your role play. STUDY IT AND BE PREPARED.

They reached out a few weeks later and extended an offer. The recruiter was very communicative throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• why sales?
      why ADP?
      how do you handle rejection?
      what qualities will you bring to the table?
      where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Jun 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your detailed interview experience with us on Glassdoor. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and welcome you to the ADP team!