ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

You were introduced to multiple team members you would work with and after asked a few basic interview and behavioral questions it was followed by a role play. The one thing I would say is that candidates should be given more time to review before having to perform this as most employees would have the full background of product, company, etc. since they have been engrossed in the company longer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me only took about a week or two. I first had a phone interview with the recruiter where I just told her a little bit about myself. The next step was a facetime interview with the VP of sales. This was also very simple. We basically just talked about the position and had a natural conversation. I asked most of the questions, he did not really ask me anything. I got a call later that night from the VP of sales receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ADP and this Position. Why ADP?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Three rounds. First over the phone with the recruiter, second Face Time interview with VP of Sales, and third ride along with current sales rep and role play with hiring manager. Recruiter was completely unorganized and unprofessional with the whole situation. Hiring manger said recruiter would let me know either way if I received the job or not. Didn't hear anything back from the recruiter until I emailed her twice and called her once. She then emailed me back with a generic rejection letter. Company is completely unprofessional when it comes to interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Enjoyable and smooth process. I was contacted by a recruiter about the job opportunity. We then set up a time to talk about my experiences and why i want to go into sales. From there i had a in person interview at the ADP office in san antonio.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Was put into contact with recruiter. Had initial phone interview- went well. Was told I needed to come to office in LA for second interview. Spent tons of money on travel to LA to only get a quick 30 minute interview and then never heard back from manager or recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee of ADP, so I received an email within a few weeks to schedule a phone interview. After that, I scheduled a FaceTime interview with the hiring manager, then was asked to participate in the "Ride Day." This was a full day from 8.30 AM - 5 PM where I shadowed an employee during her day to day activities, then came back to the office. I had 30 minutes to look over a sales pitch and information, then did a role play with the two managers in the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ADP and why do you think you would be a good fit for this company? (This was my initial phone interview question, so do your research!)   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screening. They asked basic questions like how did you hear about ADP? Why do you want to work for ADP?
    The second interview is a one on one interview with the VP of sales.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in February 2016.

Interview

5 interviews starting with a phone interview with recruiter, in-person with hiring manager, in-person with team, phone interview with director- HRBP, and phone interview with director- sales. I was presented with an offer 2 days after final interview. All interviews were focused around sales philosophies, how well you can team-sell, and what your career development goals were.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 things that keeps a small business owner up at night?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and recieved a phone call (after a week) from a recruiter top schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I went into the office for a face-to-face interview with the manager.

The interviewer was completely unprofessional, was late to the interview, and even read a text during the interview! She seemed uninterested in anything I had to say the entire time I was there. The whole thing lasted maybe 10 minutes and she walked me to front door without even saying a word. I didn't even get an email saying that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 3, 2016 – Project Specialist

We apologize for the experience that you had with ADP. It is always out intention to provide the best candidate experience throughout the entire interview process and hope that you will keep us in... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

3 step interview process. Initial brief phone interview, which was very easy and asked basic questions. About a week later was an In person interview with the manager. Not too difficult asked relatively basic interview questions. About a week after that was a ride along with an employee and then a Role play process and final interview.