ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Went through four interviews. First, the recruiter interviewed me, then a virtual interview, then a meeting with the VP and a interview with sales associates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood Center, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Lynwood Center, WA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and I had an in person interview, my recruiter was very informative and helpful. I am still waiting to hear back about the follow up interview and possibility of a hire.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted by there internal recruiter that found my resume online. I had one phone interview, one face to face, a ride along, and then had to do a 20 min sales presentation. Overall the process was straight forward and my recruiter was very helpful during the process too.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part for me was the 20 minute presentation. The question were all standard interview question in my opinion.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

connected through Linkedin recruiter. initial call with HR. brought in for interview with VP. straight forward interview.... then contacted for interview with DM and for ride along... standard questions. ADP is a great company. very big. ideal if you are looking for sales training.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

They first contacted me by phone and thats where we set up the phone interview. During the phone interview the woman I spoke to was very positive and gave me a set of guidelines to follow for the next interview. I then did an in person interview. They asked me to describe how the company works in my own way and then she asked me a series of questions about my self. The whole process took three days. The day after my in person interview I was contacted by email about another interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

1st interview with VP of Sales
    2nd interview with a Sales Executive
    3rd interview was a ride along with a rep in the position
    4th interview was a role play

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words?
      Why should we hire you?
      How Will your previous experience help you in this role?
      Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was very easy going and the employee was very informative and helpful. I applied online and the next day they called to set up a phone interview. I set up another interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? What is your ultimate end goal as a career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Without a referral do not waste your time; fortunately I have one.

I was then contacted by a recruiter, and quickly told I will send you an email with a link for you to do a video interview (talking to your web camera answering questions you read yourself).

This has to be the worst process I have ever seen put together by an HR team. Talk about making you feel like a number and not wanted. The only individuals who do not care about this process are those using the company for experience and looking to run to a better job as soon as possible.

I went through with it just to see what kind of questions were asked for future job interviews, but lost all interest in wanting to be a part of ADP , as a result, and did not waste my time following up, as we all know you must do for a sales job. Good luck keeping talent with these practices.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I can tell you the recruitment department has no idea what they are doing so they clearly seem to take anyone they can and see who the managers will like. They were all over the place when talking to me, and never sent me the correct information. I was asked to drive to the city where I was interviewing for a day and they asked me to come super early so I did. I met with the VP of sales who gave me general questions, and at this point I learned that they were a low performing office. After I met with a manager and did a sales pitch which was quite easy (he told me I did really good) I went on the field ride. Which is where the red flags came up the sales rep was late to the business, and was in the business texting friends while talking to the client. If this is how a good sales rep acts I wouldn't want to work for this company. I walked out not wanting the job, and got my rejection letter days later

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me only took about a week or two. I first had a phone interview with the recruiter where I just told her a little bit about myself. The next step was a facetime interview with the VP of sales. This was also very simple. We basically just talked about the position and had a natural conversation. I asked most of the questions, he did not really ask me anything. I got a call later that night from the VP of sales receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ADP and this Position. Why ADP?   1 Answer