ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is four steps. So far, I have completed the first two steps and await the next two. It has been great thus far!

I live out of state, so my first two interviews were over the phone. The first was with a recruiter. The second was with the VP in sales for the area which I applied. Both were very nice and easy to talk to. If you interview with the company definitely be yourself! It sounds to me like this is a great job, IF you fit well in this type of environment. From everything I have read and researched, the job is VERY competitive. If you can't handle that or do not enjoy competing, do not apply. If you like that type of environment, try it out.

Don't be nervous though because the people interviewing are VERY nice and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me constructive criticism you have recently received from your current employer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Sarasota, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position through their website. I was called by a lady a couple days later and she asked some basic questions like "what inspires you?" and "Why do you wanna work here?". She sent me an email with things that they might ask and you should definitely pay attention to those tips. She liked my responses so she told me there would be 2 more steps in the interview process but there were actually 3. When I arrived to the Tampa office I met the VP of Sales. He asked some basic questions but the most important one was "how much do you wanna make?". The west Florida area is one of the best regions in the nation so they want to hire the best people they can. They say the average person makes 55k-70k on their first year.But keep in mind that those are the people who survive their first year there. You need to be extremely confident in order to move on to the next step which was a ride along with one of their employees. This gives you a great idea of what you will be doing in this job. If you don't like working in a fast paced environment then this is not the job for you. After this I scheduled the last interview with one of their managers at the office you will be working at. He asked some of the same questions the VP of Sales asked and then there was role play. This is important because they want to know if you can sell to people. Keep in mind that for every step in this interview process I had to call each person twice a day to let them know that I really wanted this job. I thought it was unprofessional that I had to call them and ask if I got the job for them just to say that they were going to pass. They said they wanted someone with more B2B experience but this is an entry-level position so their excuse did not make any sense at all. If you are hungry for money and are willing to work really hard for it then this is the right job for you.

Interview Questions

• How much do you wanna make?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone interview, in person with hiring manager, ride along and interview with two sales managers. Everything went well I walked out thinking I would get an offer after my ride along went well and hour long interview with two sales managers. Didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult aspect you see yourself having to overcome with this job.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

They first contacted me by phone and thats where we set up the phone interview. During the phone interview the woman I spoke to was very positive and gave me a set of guidelines to follow for the next interview. I then did an in person interview. They asked me to describe how the company works in my own way and then she asked me a series of questions about my self. The whole process took three days. The day after my in person interview I was contacted by email about another interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Phone interview then f2f..the guy interviewing me was rude and wasn't paying attention to my answers. I drove 40 min to get there just to have him sit down with me for 10 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was very straight forward. I had an initial phone discussion with recruiter, then came into the office for an interview with hiring manager, then was provided a job offer.

They asked to provide specific scenarios in which case you would be a good fit for the role and managing yourself while out of the office.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was called for a 20 minute phone interview where I was asked why I would be good for sales, why ADP, etc. Then I was called in to the office for a 30-40 minute interview where we spoke in depth about my background/skills and why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you won an award or obtained an accomplishment that you were proud of?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in March 2015.

Interview

10 minute phone call from a recruiter, straight forward. Then an in person with the VP of Sales before the field ride and final interview. Overall pretty straight forward process.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I just had a phone interview with ADP and their recruiting director could not have been more informative. He informed me every aspect of what my job title would entail and what the compensation would be. They definitely want to know your skills in sales in order to help their recruiting process. I look forward to hearing from them soon!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Warwick, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

It seems like a great company. However, they are very disorganized for being global, and misleading. After three rounds of interviews (two of which were very strange). They advertise their 6 week sales program. I was never given definitive times of a follow up, there is a major gap in HR, and in turn they ended up not offering me the position due to "lack of sales experience". I have been in sales my entire life and was a Marketing Director. As a company, why waste my time and yours.

In a positive light, it seems like a great environment and place for growth. However, being a sales representative; if internal HR never accommodates the customer or prominently responds to issues. You will never meet forecasted goals. It will also give you a bad reputation as a sales person.

Their high technology systems is great, and everyone was more than friendly. Just be prepared for an interesting interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to do when you leave here, and what is written on your legal pad?   1 Answer