ADP Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ | Glassdoor

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ClientAccoun Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Had 2 interviews (phone and video) with 2 different recruiters. They were both very professional and had a lot of information about the job requirements. Following that, I had an in person interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager immediately began asking scripted questions without first discussing the job.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback.

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was not drawn out, they act quickly and professionally. I had a phone screen with the recruiter, then a face to face with the hiring managers, and the final interview was with the managers and the VP. You are placed in a training role before getting a territory.

Interview Questions

• Took the position of key decision makers and asked what would be important to each role.   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review and welcome to ADP.

Associate Client Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and the next day I received an email to set up a phone interview. The interview told me depending on my answers she would recommend me and I would get an email assessment. I got the assessment 30 minutes after phone interview, which was fast. Then after that things have been starting to slow down. I haven't heard from anyone for a week and a half. I saw the job is expired now but my application status jut says that they have all the information that's needed that I will be contacted. So it leaves me confuse as in if the job is exactly expired or not. Lack of communication completely. You don't know who to contact. You're clueless

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the time you felt stressed work and what did you do   Answer Question

May 22, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for your negative experience. Please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com we will strive to remedy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Two days later, I was scheduled for a phone interview. After that, I received an online assessment to test my skills and check my personality. After passing those, I got invited to an in-person interview with two people in regards to my experience, personality, and career goals. Upon conclusion, I was told that the recruiter would be in touch with me.

One week later, on a day that I was on a cruise, I received a phone message from someone that they found someone else for the job. Based on their easy requirements listed on their job description, I found that to be quite suspicious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

1) Phone interview
    2) Online Assessment
    3) In person interview

Was told in the phone interview it was NOT a call center job. Was told in person it IS a call center job. All of our time was wasted on this one!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about starting over? What motivates you?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

I had an interview over the phone then was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The least, absolute least, this company could have is an automated email saying how they decided to choose other candidates for the position. It's been two weeks and nothing. Very disrespectful for such an established company.

Interview Questions

• The main question they consistently asked was how I would accept being told no   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me has been long. I had my first phone interview the first or second week of September. It was your typical phone interview with an ADP recruiter. Asked about my background and things like that. Asked me three characteristics I possess that would allow me to successful in sales. It was a 30 minute interview and he had scheduled an interview with the VP of sales right on the phone for the following week. That second interview also went well. The VP of sales was very nice and easy to talk to. We just talked about my background and why I want a job in sales and why I'm not pursuing a career in law (I have a law degree). He seemed to like me and had emailed me shortly after the interview to schedule a 3rd interview session, a ride along with a sales rep, and a mock sales pitch all in one day. It is a very long day I got there a half hour early at 7:30 and didn't leave the office until about 5 or 5:30 because the sales rep I rode with had a meeting go longer than planned. There were 3 separate interviews in the morning with 2 sales executives for each one. I think I did very well in all my interviews and I personally think I did amazing on the mock sales pitch at the end of the day. This was my last interview which was on September 28th. It is now October 10th and I have yet to hear back from anyone. I have followed up multiple times to multiple people via email and phone calls. I have yet to get a response from anyone. I really am confident that I did well and that I will receive a job offer, but I've yet to hear back which isn't really that reassuring. I'm thinking no news right now is still good news though so hopefully I hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of being competitive in the work place.   Answer Question

Major Accounts Service Implementation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview overall. The hiring managers were very friendly and made me feel comfortable which allowed me to be myself and answer questions accordingly. Definitely be yourself and don't try to fake a personality; it's very important you fit into the environment and part of that is being an individual.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

1) The phone interview consisted of behaviorial questions & examples
    2) in person interview was behavioral questions & more about why you want ADP to hire you.
    3) Online Assessment
    4) I personally never got a call back for the third interview and I am still waiting on ADP from the parsipanny branch.

Interview Questions

• They asked how to deal with a tough customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was first a phone screen. I was so excited to recieve the second interview with two managers which went well. I recieved an email stating that I needed to meet with the VP for a third round interview. This process took about 3 weeks total, not to mention time spent missing out on work only to recieve and email saying that I was not a good fit for the position. I am very annoyed at this point because the position required no experience but a bachelor's degree which I do have. I also have some experience working in customer service so I really feel that personal feedback should have been given as to why they chose not to hire me. I felt alot of my time was wasted.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever promised a customer something you could not do? How did you deal with that?   Answer Question