ADP Payroll Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Payroll Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Payroll Consultant Interview

Interview

Very straightforward. Fair questions. There were several interviews with ranking management within the dept and then with a panel of senior level associates. Felt treated fairly throughout the entire process and was notified of their decision within a reasonable timeframe that I was comfortable with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Williamsville, NY).

Interview

Overall a fairly pleasant and organized interview process that mimicks other's experiences with the company:

10/23 Applied for position
    10/29 Received emailed invitation to complete a more detailed, Online application
    10/30 Phone interview
    11/15 In-person interview with hiring manager
    11/13 Follow-up phone interview (at this point, I was advised that it would be several weeks before I'd be contacted)
    12/2 Received offer

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions about my experience and skills that were applicable to the position. There were quite a few behavioral questions like: "Name a time when you had to deal with a conflict with a co-worker - what did you do and what was the result."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Received call from Recruiter in NJ for Payroll Consultant position in Charlotte, NC, never applied for this job, resume was in the ADP database. Interviewed with 2 payroll managers, told interview would be informal, most formal interview I ever had, asked too many 3 part questions, over and over again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a high stress situation, how did you handle, and what was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a situation when you were under pressure, how did you handle, and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

My phone interview was odd because the recruiter didn't seem to know much about the position, like if it was hourly or salary. This is a newly created position so I think they are still trying to figure out what duties this position will be performing. My face to face interview was ok. I was interviewing with the acting manager which means if I am called in for another interview it will be with the brand new manager.