ADP Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was very cool and simple. the process was very fast in my case and the questions asked were very relevent to the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• i don't see any difficult in that process. Salary negotiation was bit tricky.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter (internal). One phone interview with the hiring manager. Three phone interviews with peers. Follow-up interview with the hiring manager. Offer from the company recruiter via phone and email (a few days after the last interview). Asked for additional base salary, which was met with resistance. Received small increase in base compensation. Asked for other accommodations, most of which were rejected (somewhat expected). Allowed to work remotely.

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of projects you current manage. Do you use a specific framework? How do you manage risks? How do you escalate issues?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

sent my resume directly to hiring manager's manager as I had worked with this person previously, Several phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager, then they flew me from west coast to Georgia for an on site interview

Interview Questions

• I was pretty much "hired" by the time I made it to GA, they knew I could do the job so it was a question of making sure leadership was sure of me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

considering that I was coming out of a 2008 Recession hiatus, there wasn't a lot to negotiate. What they offered was within a couple thousand of my last salary, and I already knew about benefits. I was happy to have a job. I was happy to be able to work virtually.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

None. Proven track record from previous position. Therefore I did not go through a formal interview process such as a new-hire. I understand the process is similar to other tech companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal (HR) recruiter, via telephone. I presented my resume and an addendum that gave more detail of my project experience.

An onsite interview was scheduled with an executive and three managers. There was no telephone screening, besides the initial call from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your greatest weakness.
      Q: How would you handle a difficult interpersonal conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Great Process. E-mail is sent out with location and person of contact. The manager greets you at the door after you get a temporary pass to get in. A room is reserved with your name on it.

Interview Questions

• How did you address a difficult situation in which you had to make a major decision and the other person did not agree with you ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Interview

Interview process took approximately 2 weeks. The job postings seem to be generic; however, the interviews are very specific. HR and Hiring Managers asked mostly behavioral questions.

The hiring process is very precise with previous employment dates and titles. Be sure your start/end dates and job titles are accurate.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a project when something went wrong that was not your fault, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for 1st interview within 2 weeks. Immediately went thru 2nd and 3rd interviews the same day. Received offer within 2 days. Hired as part of dept ramp up. Longest process was the background check which took a month to confirm start date.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview was general.   1 Answer
    • 2nd interview was informational.   1 Answer
    • 3rd interview with hiring manager was the test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always negotiate up, this is the starting point.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was very professional yet very relaxed. I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then a in person interview at the office. After that I have another interview with the VP and they were very accommodating to my schedule.

Interview Questions

• There were a couple of quick questions like: "tell me about a time you had to solve a difficult problem..." After those were done it was a very relaxed conversation. I really enjoyed the interview process.   Answer Question

ADP Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience in ADP Tempe and welcome to the ADP Family. #workhappy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview includes several 30 min interviews with various peers and managers on the team. A phone interview is the first step and, if you pass that, you are invited to interview in person at the location site. The interviews include standard questions (what is your biggest weakness?) as well as some in depth convo about your current or previous roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role?   1 Answer
    • Has anyone ever said "No" to you?   1 Answer

ADP Response

Dec 18, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks you for the rating, review, and insights. You feedback is appreciated and we wish you success in future applications.