ADP Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY).

Interview

It went well, easy questions. The manager was well prepared, he was more interested in my payroll system skills and experiences with implementations and integrations. I had 2 different steps with 2 different managers after HR.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Very quick and one of the most professional interviews experiences ever. Loved the recruiter from adp and how positive they were. The recruiter followed up immediately after initialnphone screening. Also loved when i didnt get the initial job they called back and said they thought i would be great in the same role under another market.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2019

Welcome to the ADP team! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic recruiter and a positive interview experience. Thank you for sharing this feedback. #WorkHappy

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week received an email from a recruiter, phone interview set up a week later with the recruiter, 2 weeks later a phone interview with the hiring manager and a peer, 2 weeks later an offer received. Straightforward process.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your ADP interview process details with us on Glassdoor. #WorkHappy

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Kansas City, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

Whole process from start to finish took 30 days. Presented other opportunities where I would fit in the company as well as the process to advance in the company

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate if needed?   1 Answer

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your interview insights with us on Glassdoor.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Advised manager, posted resume, interviewed with recruiter, interviewed with hiring manager and department executive.
    After interview with exec, it was a waiting game. Received emails from recruiter that decisions were still being made. After 4 weeks, I was offered new position. It was a lateral move...no change in salary but annual bonus factor increased.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 7, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and congrats on your lateral move within ADP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview includes several 30 min interviews with various peers and managers on the team. A phone interview is the first step and, if you pass that, you are invited to interview in person at the location site. The interviews include standard questions (what is your biggest weakness?) as well as some in depth convo about your current or previous roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role?   1 Answer
    • Has anyone ever said "No" to you?   1 Answer

Dec 18, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks you for the rating, review, and insights. You feedback is appreciated and we wish you success in future applications.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was very professional yet very relaxed. I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then a in person interview at the office. After that I have another interview with the VP and they were very accommodating to my schedule.

Interview Questions

• There were a couple of quick questions like: "tell me about a time you had to solve a difficult problem..." After those were done it was a very relaxed conversation. I really enjoyed the interview process.   Answer Question

Aug 29, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience in ADP Tempe and welcome to the ADP Family. #workhappy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with company recruiter, then an in person interview with 3 people...separately. The process didn't take too long, and wasn't terribly difficult...just right actually. Also, let me say that I had a really good feeling about working for ADP, especially since I was referred by my friend. That being said, they asked for my salary requirements in the first call, and I provided without hesitation. After having a great interview with several people in person, I ended up declining because the first offer was 20k less than what I asked for...even after they increased it 5k...still didn't get me to 100k, which was my absolute lowest after dropping the salary originally requested.

Overall it was a fairly decent experience, though I found the discussions in my first phone screening a little challenging; in addition to the follow up discussions with the verbal offer and discussion concerning salary... She kept interrupting me, and I thought it was kind of rude...honestly, I don't think she's rude, I don't think she even knows she's doing it

I'm a bit disappointed to hear of at least one person that took a 90k salary...pretty sure they were hiring several PM's..wish she'd have held out, though I never got another counter offer. They appear to use some sort of data that shows the average salary in the area to determine the max offer for a particular position in a given area.

Their offer was too low, even after I told them my salary requirements in the first meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Interview

Interview process took approximately 2 weeks. The job postings seem to be generic; however, the interviews are very specific. HR and Hiring Managers asked mostly behavioral questions.

The hiring process is very precise with previous employment dates and titles. Be sure your start/end dates and job titles are accurate.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a project when something went wrong that was not your fault, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for 1st interview within 2 weeks. Immediately went thru 2nd and 3rd interviews the same day. Received offer within 2 days. Hired as part of dept ramp up. Longest process was the background check which took a month to confirm start date.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview was general.   1 Answer
    • 2nd interview was informational.   1 Answer
    • 3rd interview with hiring manager was the test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always negotiate up, this is the starting point.