Find jobs for Project Manager

ADP Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 3.3K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, 2 with hr and 1 with hiring manager. They asked good qualifying question and were easy to talk to. Communication was good on where things stood with the process.

Interview Questions
  • provide an example of a time when you were forced to address a client issue.
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It was overly lengthy, and with only a little communication back to the me as the applicant in between during what felt like big gaps in hearing from them. They were very pleasant though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Usual recruiter interview followed by multiple interviews by hiring team to assess your technical background as well as PM experience. Follow-up later from recruiter. Negotiations possible on job offer. Elaborate background check.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your background and examples of accomplishments.
  • What kind of challenges faced in prior assignments and how resolved?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA)

Interview

Applied online, and received an email to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. Recruiter passed my application along to one of the senior directors, after a great conversation with him (super nice guy), he invited me onsite to interview with him and another super nice senior director, as well as an invitation to have phone interviews with four other senior directors located in different states across the country. Recruiter gave me a verbal offer, but kept telling me the senior director(located in another state) who wanted me on her team wanted to give me more money (red flag). This was for a new grad position, so I would have taken way less than what they were trying to offer. Communication went dark, and the recruiter would not answer my emails lol. I received an automated email stating that I was declined for the role, almost two months after getting the verbal offer from the recruiter. I assumed the recruiter left the company, but I received an email from another recruiter located in a different state who took over the recruiting process for that job stating the manager who wanted me on her team wanted someone with "more experience". This position was from a job post that asked for new grads with no experience lol, something the recruiter kept emphasizes over the phone. It was a total joke, the company specializes in HCM, come'n lol.

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember, but were fairly easy. There were no hard case study questions.

ADP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

1 telephonic interview for first round, 2 telephonic interviews for second round. Waiting to hear back for third round. First round was with talent recruiting team. She asked about why ADP and star stories. Second round was more technical and behavioral questions. One interview was complete star stories and 1 market sizing questions. Second interview was more on product development and technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

The Job description very detailed but the questions during the interview were not related to the job requirements. After the first 2 sessions, I was selected for the final f2f interview with a live presentation for a project status. During this presentation, the feedback were very good and the my answer to their questions well received. After 2 weeks I received their final answer - a standard one - that my profile doesn't meet the job's criteria.

Interview Questions
  • What is your most significant accomplishment? Describe a situation when you did something above and beyond.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY)

Interview

It went well, easy questions. The manager was well prepared, he was more interested in my payroll system skills and experiences with implementations and integrations. I had 2 different steps with 2 different managers after HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The product department has no voice in ADP. It's developers who really hire product managers. The key to getting an offer is not to trigger insecurity of director of development The product department has no voice in ADP. It's developers who really hire product managers. The key to getting an offer is not to trigger insecurity of director of development

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Very quick and one of the most professional interviews experiences ever. Loved the recruiter from adp and how positive they were. The recruiter followed up immediately after initialnphone screening. Also loved when i didnt get the initial job they called back and said they thought i would be great in the same role under another market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in Jul 2019

Interview

Initial "HR" phone screening followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager and several directors. Offer was presented the same day. Overall very positive experience compared to other companies I've interviewed at.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were experience based; For example the questions were around my experience of understanding stakeholders on projects, measuring success, scrum methodology, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews