Find jobs for SBS Associate District Manager

ADP SBS Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 3.3K interviews

Employee Referral24%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Bloomington, MN)

Interview

Mainly just asked pretty simple questions. They are looking for people that are money motivated and outgoing. They also want you to close them in the interview. For example, say you really want the job, ask what the next steps are. Show assertiveness.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important thing your parents taught you?
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview, interview with the Regional Vice President, interview/role play with a few of the managers and a ride along with a seasoned outside sales rep.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle rejection? What past experiences do you have that make you well suited for sales?

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP (Long Beach, CA)

Interview

Recruiter interview over the phone (they make this easy and want to help get you to the next step if you're a good fit), manager interview, meet the VP for another conversation, ride-along with current associate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

Phone screen, Interview with VP, field ride, interview with managers, role play with managers The role play can be difficult if you’ve never been in sales. Make sure you learn the steps of the sale and YouTube “ADP interview role play”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2017

Interview

You apply to a job board website, the recruiter (if interested) will call you for a 10-20 minute pre screen phone interview. Then, you come in to an office near you, mine was Chicago and you interview with the VP. He was rude, checking his phone, and yawning during the interview and had I not known better, I would guess he was uninterested. However, I know the game and they want to see how you react to someone challenging you. Be yourself and answer thoroughly. He tried to again challenge me by saying "you may be a better fit for the apprenticeship" and wants to see how you react. I simply said I was not called in to interview for the apprenticeship, I want to work for ADP as an outside sales representative and so what are the next steps. Was granted a "ride day" this is an all day field ride with a "top performer" so be prepared to be there all day, unpaid (some companies pay you for doing this), and ask a lot of questions. Then if the rep likes you he somehow sends a text to the manager without you knowing and you are then brought back to the office and will do a role play with two product offerings as the manager playing the customer. If you can sell him, you are offered the job on the spot. It is not as in depth as you would imagine, and they allow you to study for 10 minutes before going in. I paid close attention to how the rep I rode with spoke to his clients and I worked that into my presentation. I was offered the job before I left. CLOSE, ask for the the job!!!

Interview Questions
  • Why would we hire someone like you who already wants to leave your current job?
  • Why do you think you would be successful in outside sales?
  • Tell me 3 qualities about yourself that would apply to this role and 3 things that would work against you in this role about yourself
  • How do you feel about doing an apprenticeship for 2-3 months at $13/hour?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL)

Interview

This is an entry level sales role. Candidate will be asked questions on their interest in sales. Phone screen, 1 on 1, and presentation on content provided. It’s an enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Amherst, MA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Was contacted by HR and set up initial phone interview. Very easy and they just want to see if you are a good fit for the role. Was asked to do an in person interview with the VP. I met with the VP and went very well. After our meeting he asked me to meet with two of the other team members. I then met with two managers who were also very nice and asked a lot of questions just to see if I was a good fit. I was contacted the next day to come back for a final round interview which is a ride along. However, I already accepted an offer from another company.

Interview Questions
  • What was the last song you listened to in the car before coming into the interview?

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The interview is pretty much straight forward. They tell you to sell yourself. Make sure to be enthusiastic and genuine. And ask questions. Be sure to ask for feedback. I met with the VP of Sales for Small Business Solutions and previous to that, i had a phone interview with a talent acquisition recruiter. The first interview asked questions regarding your background as well as some info about the company, what the position entails, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for ADP? Why sales? in particular outside sales? What motivates you? What do you think this job entails? What aspects do you look for when looking for a career opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY)

Interview

Pretty basic phone interview with the recruiter. After that I sat down with the VP for about an hour. Again pretty basic questions. After that I did a ride day with one of the sales reps then at the end of the week I did a final interview with the VP and a manager.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you?
  • What do your parents do?
  • How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 on the following: Loyalty. You keep a positive attitude after something doesn't go your way.
  • Who in this world knows you best? What would that person say are your strengths? Weaknesses?
  • Who do you look up to? What is the most important thing that person has taught you?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

about a 30 minute phone call with a recruiter, then an in person interview with the VP of Sales, then a full shadow day with a current sales rep and an interview with the sales managers.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself in the sales process?
  • How has your experience as an athlete shaped you, and how do you think it'll translate to this job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews