ADP Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

I work at a night club here in Florida and met a couple of the team members. They said I would be a great fit for the company so I followed up and set up interview for this past Monday. I went in , got a a second interview and was offered the job yesterday . (Girl who interviewed me, looked like a teenager) said she would get back to me Friday with an answer. She called yesterday and informed me that I had to job . Girl simply did not ask if I would be able to come in today but demanded and said I had to come in today because the deadline was today and I wouldn’t be able to start till couple weeks. I kindly replied and said I had a bunch of appointments and meeting today if it was ok to reschedule . Ignorantly enough I didn’t even get a response till today from the recruiter who informed me I no longer had the job because they wanted to give it someone who could start earlier . When I got the offer, I told my current job that I would be leaving . To be completely honestly with you , I did not want this job . The second day I dealt with the GM who called me a “wildcard” questioning me of I owned a business and why I didn’t own another one and saying money motivated me but Personal training doesn’t make money! Then preceded to ask if I was a morning person because most employees show up for interviews 10-15 early and I showed up 4-5 minutes early . I went on his LinkedIn after and could have easier Said guy, you went to Florida state (if even graduated ) and have been with adp for ten years and know nothing else ?! Guy, did you ever own a business to judge me ? And guy , my very dear friend of mine trains Jerry Seinfeld , do you think he’s broke ?
So after after all this I would never want to work for a company like this ! I was really looking forward to working with your company before all this. I actually thought about hiring a lawyer because I got a verbal commitment yesterday and was told a day later otherwise and also was told to leave my other job.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Oct 18, 2019

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We are sorry to hear that your experience was negative. We appreciate your feedback and would welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information so that we can look into it, please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com .

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in August 2019.

Interview

Two short phone call interviews followed by an in-person interview. Then you experience a day of what it would be like in the position to see if you would be a fit with them.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Dec 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process with us on Glassdoor. We are glad you had a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayside, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Bayside, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

They interview you and then make you wait 2-4 weeks until you come back for a second interview. Then You have to wait another month to hear the results of the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tucson, AZ) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone conversation with recruiter first. Then I had a phone interview with recruiter and another phone interview with a regional VP of sales. After getting through that, I had a face to face interview with VP in my region. Received the job offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 1, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview experience. We appreciate your insights and analysis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. I had an interview with two men that wasn't too long. Afterwards, I had a phone interview with someone higher up. They basically want to know that you are goal oriented.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

There was a round of 2 first interviews. They asked questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and "What was the difficult thing you had to experience and how did you come it?"

Interview Questions

• What was the difficult thing you had to experience and how did you come it?   Answer Question

Jun 11, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a casual conversation. Really enojoyed their emphasis on positive work culture. The interviewer gave a brief overview of daily operations and how the role contributes. They asked some basic questions on my previous experiences. Nothing out of the ordinary. Still waiting to hear back on a decision, so disregard the offer status.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities of your past experience that would translate well into a sales environment?   Answer Question

Mar 25, 2018 – Manager

Thank for sharing your Tempe, AZ interview experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in February 2018.

Interview

3 part interview. First you schedule via an online portal, then you pick a time that works for you . Then you go for in in person then a shadow day

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 25, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone interview with a reciter, then a interview with VP of the region, then did a ride along with an employee to see a day in the life. Then received an offer roughly two days later.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jan 22, 2018 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person one on one interview. Then, a full day of interviews, shadowing, and a mock sales role play. The shadowing was pointless because the employee didn't have any sales meetings on her schedule that day.

Interview Questions

• Is cold calling all day something that you would embrace as a challenge?   Answer Question

Dec 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our talent acquisition teams.