ADP Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 3.3K interviews

Employee Referral15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Very quick, nothing out of the ordinary. Phone call with recruiter, virtual with region Vice President and virtual with sales executive, and virtual with associate on team. Virtual with associate on team very relaxed and not too detailed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role?
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The process was straight forward but it take a while since they are very thorough . Don’t get frustrated because it will take from 4 weeks to 3 months depending how much need they have at the time

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you in this role
  • Tell me about how well you did at other companies

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

First screening was asking basic questions but never get to next round and never got a call back The lady seemed like was in a rush and have so many other interviews that day. She said she would give us a call back for the second round, but never heard back from Adp.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The interview was easy and not hard to interview. There were a few rounds but they followed each other easily. After three rounds they come to a decision on if you would like to get a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The processed was much quicker than expected. First step of the process was the phone interview. Second step was meeting with various people on video chat. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you faced a difficult situation and had to work with others to resolve.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It was pretty straightforward, had to do a few rounds, and do a pitch. There was a ride-along which was pretty awful because I knew the guy from college and he was actively hitting on me. I started with a phone screen and the in person stuff was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. A recruiter reached out to me shorty after I submitted my resume. That is where I schedule a phone interview. After that I was contacted saying that they were moving a head with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview was in person. Done at the office. With two hiring managers. Only took about 15 minutes or so. Not very in depth. Followed up with email, saying no offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADP (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

I work at a night club here in Florida and met a couple of the team members. They said I would be a great fit for the company so I followed up and set up interview for this past Monday. I went in , got a a second interview and was offered the job yesterday . (Girl who interviewed me, looked like a teenager) said she would get back to me Friday with an answer. She called yesterday and informed me that I had to job . Girl simply did not ask if I would be able to come in today but demanded and said I had to come in today because the deadline was today and I wouldn’t be able to start till couple weeks. I kindly replied and said I had a bunch of appointments and meeting today if it was ok to reschedule . Ignorantly enough I didn’t even get a response till today from the recruiter who informed me I no longer had the job because they wanted to give it someone who could start earlier . When I got the offer, I told my current job that I would be leaving . To be completely honestly with you , I did not want this job . The second day I dealt with the GM who called me a “wildcard” questioning me of I owned a business and why I didn’t own another one and saying money motivated me but Personal training doesn’t make money! Then preceded to ask if I was a morning person because most employees show up for interviews 10-15 early and I showed up 4-5 minutes early . I went on his LinkedIn after and could have easier Said guy, you went to Florida state (if even graduated ) and have been with adp for ten years and know nothing else ?! Guy, did you ever own a business to judge me ? And guy , my very dear friend of mine trains Jerry Seinfeld , do you think he’s broke ? So after after all this I would never want to work for a company like this ! I was really looking forward to working with your company before all this. I actually thought about hiring a lawyer because I got a verbal commitment yesterday and was told a day later otherwise and also was told to leave my other job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in Aug 2019

Interview

Two short phone call interviews followed by an in-person interview. Then you experience a day of what it would be like in the position to see if you would be a fit with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews