ADP Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

In and out interview with sales manager after phone interview where we discussed the pros and cons of what I had to offer the company also rather or not I'd be a good fit

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank your for the analysis of your ADP LA Sales interview. Welcome to the team.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with this company and talked to 8 people and each one just interrogated me. Nobody was concerned with learning about my skills or abilities instead they criticized everything about me. They asked questions based on assumptions they made.

Example: When I told them my major GPA was higher in college then my overall GPA because I excel better in thing I'm interested about and passionate about they said "so when your not interested in something you give up or put in any effort"

I have never been as bullied by grown adults as I was these employees. When I asked my friend who worked there she said they are mean during interviews to test a candidates strength. However, my friend who recently graduated and was a male athlete interviewed here and did not get the same treatment. It was clear to be that I had to prove my strength and he did not because I was female and he was a male so they already saw him as stronger than me.

ADP IS A SEXIST COMPANY. DO NOT WORK HERE.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jan 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience interviewing for ADP. ADP values creating and maintaining a workspace free of harassment. ADP take steps necessary to prevent ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a 3 step part of the interview process. The first step was a quick 20-30 min phone screening (very easy). The second part included two interviews with teams of two. Here they gauged if you could be a good fit for the company/position and proceeded to go more in depth about what the job entailed. The last interview was to present a sales pitch to a team of three over the phone. This lasted about 30-35 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. Call with recruiter then call with VP sales manager for the area I applied in. Then you have to follow up with the recruiter to ensure your next steps in the process.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, ride day, final role play interview. anxious for new hires, as there is lot of turnover. reps are mostly professional and speak highly of the company. not bad overall

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

Fun and energetic people who seemed to be open about the process and how the company is run. Called me the day I applied which as a new grad was pretty cool and made me more anxious for the opportunity. The interview was pretty basic no major curve balls or anything that sticks out

Other opportunities

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The interview process is long but necessary. Training is expensive; they only want you if they truly think you'll be successful. The interviewer will try to get you to break and admit that you're not built for 'cold calling' and 'knocking on doors'. Once you've passed this initial interview you are scheduled for a ride along and additional interviews if needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Milpitas, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

ADP was very professional and I had a nice experience. It was very professional and had a very through interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good salesmen if you don't have that much sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Novato, CA).

Interview

Phone screening - 1 on 1 with vp - 1 on 1 with DM - sales presentation

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be number 1 and hated or number 7 and well liked   1 Answer

Region was too far and couldn't relocate

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

First was a phone interview that took me 30 minutes to complete because I chit-chatted with the interviewer. Very nice friendly process. Several months later they finally got back to me and set up a second interview. Location in Portland was ok, the VP of sales was way out of her element and I turned the offer down as I felt I would be wasting my time.