ADP Sales Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 3.3K interviews

Other14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ADP (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Speedy and well-coordinated. Nice interviewers. Good questions and feedback. I thought the overall experience was positive. Speedy and well-coordinated. Nice interviewers. Good questions and feedback. I thought the overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions are designed to trip you up.
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Had 2 interviews. One with HR mgr and one with Hiring manager. Talking to the Hiring Manager I asked why the position was available (posting was very specific). I was advised that there was no opening at this time but because there was so much talent out there due to covid....they were testing the market. Huge waste of time and left a bad taste in my mouth about ADP and how they conduct business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Philadelphia, PA) in Nov 2020

Interview

There was three rounds. They are got progressively harder. After the three rounds I got no feedback from them even after it was requested. It was a pretty long process.

Interview Questions
  • Doing a sales pitch. Most about past experiences and situations

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in Jan 2020

Interview

recruiter knew nothing about sales. Asked weak questions. Turned me off immediately. Would not recommend for a seasoned sales professional. Recruiter was rude, and did not do what she said she was going to do.

Interview Questions
  • If I hit my sales quota in previous jobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in May 2019

Interview

Started off with a phone screen , then a FaceTime interview and then spent a full day shadowing someone who has been in the role before. After that went back to have a role play scenario to see if I’d be a fit for the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

You have a phone call with the recruiter. Then an in person interview with the sales executive you would be working for then you have an interview with the Vice President

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

It’s a long process but worth the wait. They are just evaluating all the candidates with detail. It’s a long process but it’s not a bad process. If you have patience you’ll be ok

1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Fairly standard interview, no out of the ordinary questions. They just asked about my sales background and to speak about my resume. Just be prepared to talk about everything that you have on your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2018

Interview

Phone Screening. Lasted 5 minutes, asking pre-planned questions. Very unprofessional. Do not recommend working for such a company that clearly does not care to get to know it's employees. Withdrew myself from consideration immediately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

ADP used an online system that schedules phone interviews. You are responsible for choosing the date and time of your interview – usually every 30 minutes. On the given day, they call you on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews