ADP Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen , then a FaceTime interview and then spent a full day shadowing someone who has been in the role before. After that went back to have a role play scenario to see if I’d be a fit for the position

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience with us on Glassdoor and we apologize that your experience was negative. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Sales Interview

Interview

You have a phone call with the recruiter. Then an in person interview with the sales executive you would be working for then you have an interview with the Vice President

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us on Glassdoor.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

It’s a long process but worth the wait. They are just evaluating all the candidates with detail. It’s a long process but it’s not a bad process. If you have patience you’ll be ok

Nov 5, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Sales Interview

Interview

Fairly standard interview, no out of the ordinary questions. They just asked about my sales background and to speak about my resume. Just be prepared to talk about everything that you have on your resume.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Aug 15, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your insights and welcome to the ADP team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Screening. Lasted 5 minutes, asking pre-planned questions. Very unprofessional. Do not recommend working for such a company that clearly does not care to get to know it's employees. Withdrew myself from consideration immediately.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 19, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. Your insights help us improve our processes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

ADP used an online system that schedules phone interviews. You are responsible for choosing the date and time of your interview – usually every 30 minutes. On the given day, they call you on time.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 10, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks for the insights.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Natick, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a 20 minute phone screen then followed up with an in person interview that lasted probably around 30 minutes. Everyone in the office seemed very nice and generally happy to be there.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The phone screening was great. They did reschedule, which was no problem. But it was very last minute. They told me an hour before. The in-person interview was alright. Not great questions. They were really nice though.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 3, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review of your interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Windsor, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview that went very well, and then was set up for a follow up interview with the regional sales manager. The interview went very well, and then I never heard from the company again.

Feb 26, 2018 – Manager

Sorry for the lack of communication on the end of your interview. We appreciate you taking the time to review ADP.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter and I had a 30 minute conversation about the job, what the interview process would look like, the joob salary and ADP benefits. Went over job skill set and basic job information as well.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review.