ADP Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter and I had a 30 minute conversation about the job, what the interview process would look like, the joob salary and ADP benefits. Went over job skill set and basic job information as well.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADP (Milford, CT).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview, followed by two 8 hr field day. Complete waste of time. The guy I took both the field rides with talked about how he goes home to nap alot, smokes weed after work, and even drinks on the job at times. He told me hes taken 5 hour naps during work at his apartment, and went back to the office after. The job is a complete joke and management has no clue about what its employees do, and its reflected by its stock price going down the gutters. I got the offer and denied it because I would literally rather be unemployed than work for this company. by the way this was in the MILFORD CONNECTICUT office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

ADP Response

Oct 12, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience. We have escalated this review to our sales recruitment team. We apologize for the ride along incident and if you wish to provide ... More

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very long and quite thorough. It would be a good idea to ask for a list of items you will need ahead of time. They would add a new question as they received an answer. Could have had all the info at one time.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a prospect that said" Not intertested"   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

UNPROFESSIONAL- Leadership at the Chicago location need to take classes on how to properly interview candidates, as soon as they saw me, I could tell they were disappointed. I was insulted and was asked stupid questions, in a nutshell, they did me a favor by not extending an offer, if the interview is not professional this lend to how the work environment would be like

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in November 2015.

Interview

many steps drawn out- emailed with recruiter back and forth, studied all the information, was scheduled to meet with one person and instead met with two others. offers good benefits and ok base salary

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and they basically pump you up for the interview. I got sent on all these inside sales/outside sales jobs but they questioned me because I didn't have the sales experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• what do you want your w-2 to say at the end of the year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Over the phone pre screening interview. I was first asked questions about my self why I wanted to be an intern at ADP what my past experience was and what I would be looking for in the future. I could tell the Interviewer had not taken time to look at my resume because she pretty much asked me basic things that she could have found on it. The interviewer was upbeat and easy to talk to I could tell by the way she talked that she thought highly of the company and she was probably very good at selling people the idea of working at ADP.

Negotiation

short

Sales Interview

Interview

hirinig was easy. filled out app. they called me aweek later. got the job when i applied. i will work here for a while because i love it and it is simply amazing. woohoo woohoo woohoo! yay for amazing company. why would i ever leawve. interview was easy, since i knew everytghing and i got the job easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I completed a digital interview. The digital interview was awkward. It's difficult to answer ambiguous questions without some feedback from an interviewers nonverbals.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in January 2014.

Interview

Very high Pressure, Multiple employees interviewing you. Sales interview made to put you on the spot and see how you react. Be prepared to answer questions quickly and be criticized for your answers.