ADP Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Novato, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through another website by a recruiter. I scheduled a phone interview. After that I went to the headquarters for the region and met with the VP. Lastly I went to the local office and met with the person in charge there. It was simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be the number one person on a team, and have everyone dislike you? Or would you rather be the number seven person on a team, and have everyone like you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I completed a digital interview. The digital interview was awkward. It's difficult to answer ambiguous questions without some feedback from an interviewers nonverbals.

Sales Interview

Interview

hirinig was easy. filled out app. they called me aweek later. got the job when i applied. i will work here for a while because i love it and it is simply amazing. woohoo woohoo woohoo! yay for amazing company. why would i ever leawve. interview was easy, since i knew everytghing and i got the job easy.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in January 2014.

Interview

Very high Pressure, Multiple employees interviewing you. Sales interview made to put you on the spot and see how you react. Be prepared to answer questions quickly and be criticized for your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (San Diego, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with recruiter, was given a test to take, I didn't proceed further and decided to stay with my current employer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

ADP seems to be a leader in what they do but the professionalism displayed by their sales management team in Elk Grove Village was non-existent. Loren Brockhouse, a retired military man, spews arrogance and couldn't have seemed less interested in his job that day. While talking about the demand of the job and how attentive ADP employees must be at all times, he was hiding behind countless of those yawns where your mouth is shut but you look like you just ate a handful of old grapes. Quite distracting and made me immediately question whether I would want this guy as a boss. Following the interview, there was ZERO follow up. Nothing. I don't care if I was the perfect fit for the job or the exact opposite, this is unacceptable.

I did quite a bit of research on the company prior to the interview and wasn't too excited about the results. There are countless people out there who have interviewed, or are currently interviewing for this position, and the common thread is how this company will drag you through countless interview sessions which seemed excessive.

Overall, not impressed with ADP and out of spite would recommend paychex to anyone looking to outsource segments of their business (or interview for that matter).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Columbus, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview chose who to go forward followed by shadow day and then a sales pitch to sales manager

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 characteristics about you that will help you in your sales career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Just be ready to talk about what your past experiences have been. To be honest, I didn't want the position so I was more just going through the ropes with the interview and that's why I wasn't impressed. But at any rate, just be yourself, fun, energetic, and basically suck up to them and you'll be fine. Be willing to relocate around the city and even other places if necessary. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Over the phone pre screening interview. I was first asked questions about my self why I wanted to be an intern at ADP what my past experience was and what I would be looking for in the future. I could tell the Interviewer had not taken time to look at my resume because she pretty much asked me basic things that she could have found on it. The interviewer was upbeat and easy to talk to I could tell by the way she talked that she thought highly of the company and she was probably very good at selling people the idea of working at ADP.

Negotiation

short

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and they basically pump you up for the interview. I got sent on all these inside sales/outside sales jobs but they questioned me because I didn't have the sales experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• what do you want your w-2 to say at the end of the year?   1 Answer