ADP Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 3.3K interviews

Recruiter21%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Over the phone, informational, and professional. Answered all questions I had. Lasted about 20 minutes and felt better about the job once it was done, scheduled another interview right away over the phone as well.

Interview Questions
  • What is your best quality
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I was interviewed by several different people, it took a few weeks before getting an offer. Everyone was friendly. Lots of questions about your goals and why want to work for them

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Went through about 3 interviews before I got a job offer but everyone was very pleasant to talk with. Each interview was asked the same sort of questions, so it did get a little repetitive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA)

Interview

Multiple managers interviewed individually through the hour long process. Two were friendly but seemed inexperienced, and one (who was clearly the senior manager) was aggressive and combative for the entire portion of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It was slow. The recruiter was unorganized and rescheduled interviews last minute multiple times throughout the process. One time I was already enroute to the previously scheduled appointment when they changed the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 step process. First step was a phone call with the recruiter, super nice guy. Next was a facetime call with the regional Vp. he was very nice as well and supportive throughout. The third step was a virtual role play demo, followed by two sales managers on a facetime call. Although it may seem like a scary process, the managers and recruiters were very supportive along the well, and were willing to help with any questions and feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It took about forty five minutes. The building was large and nice. The people seemed like they had only done a couple interviews before this one. There were two interviewers throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Call with 2 managers. Then a cold call interview with the same managers. They give you feedback on your calling skills then never all you back to inform you if you got the job or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Two interviews with recruiter and others. Fairly easy and very nice people. Be prepared to talk about background and answer situational scenario questions. It was fairly easy and a really quick process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

My journey with ADP started a couple years back. I was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn. I accepted her offer for an interview. I originally interviewed with Major Accounts. They didn't think I was a great fit, so they sent me to the department that handles small businesses. From there, I was told the Canadian division wanted me to interview. I had to interview on a certain day so a specific manager would be there. At this point, this would be the 3rd time I would be taking time off to interview. When I got there, I interviewed with the team managers, but was told I would have to come back because that one manager wasn't in. I feel like my time was being taken advantage at that point. I made it clear that it was the busy season at my current job and did not feel comfortable taking all that time if they did not intend on hiring me. The interview could have been rescheduled that morning before I took the time to go in. A couple years later (present day) I decided to give it a try again. I spoke with the recruiter and she said she would set up FaceTime interviews. The VP would call, then the team managers. I got everything set up and ready. 1 team manager called. I again took time off work to have wasted time. Hours later, I received another call from a team manager asking if I was available. I told him I was when I was supposed to be, now I was at work and was not able to talk. It is disappointing that I've had these experiences. I've heard great things about the company culture. It's hard to believe when they have been very disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews