ADP Salesperson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Salesperson Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Denver, CO) in June 2007.

Interview

The office was well maintained, and everyone was friendly. Clearly they liked working there. The interview started on time, and the hiring manager was very personable. It was a formal interview- the regular questions about experience, goals, challenges, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as long term career goals. The company places emphasis on career development, which is a plus.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview, moved to in person interview with direct supervisor, moved to in person interview with supervisor's boss, and finally ride along with another rep. Seemed like the perfect position, all meetings went well, followed up for presentation interview. Finally received word that I was not chosen and that someone was hired internally. People I met were all really nice and professional, easy to relate to. It would have been better not to do the ride along if they were hiring someone internally. (That was an entire day committment.)

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we went over my resume. Based on phone conversation I she passed info to the hiring manager. After about a week I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I followed up with the recruiter and hiring manager thanking for the opportunity to discuss my qualifications. I was advised a few days later by the recruiter that my interview went well but they had 2 other candidates a experience in the ADP world. They decided to proceed with those candidates.

Interview Questions

• Where due you sit among your peers in terms of percentage to plan   Answer Question