ADP Small Business Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Brief recruiter phone screen, in person with a manager, ride along, and a closing pitch. Smooth process if you are comfortable in a sales position! You are provided all of the tools needed to be successful in the interview process!

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest risk of hiring you?   1 Answer

Aug 14, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback from your interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process can be a little long as there are 4 interviews, but it was fairly laid back. I was thrown off when I was asked "what other companies are you interviewing with" because it seemed too personal and it made me comfortable and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP in May 2017.

Interview

Had a brief interview on the phone and was invited to an in-person interview. Was supposed to meet with the VP of sales. When I got there, they said he was just finishing up another interview; however, I was eventually told that he was unavailable. I interviewed with a sales manager instead.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 12, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your thorough review of interviewing with ADP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening through ADP recruiter. Asks basic questions, gives insight on compensation. Second one on one with sales executive. Runs through your resume, several tell me about a time style questions. One on one interview with Vice President of Small Business Sales. Sell yourself, few questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Give five words to explain what makes a good sales person. 5 negatives   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Monroe Township, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Contacted via email after online application same day. Scheduled a phone interview for the next day. After the phone interview, scheduled for an interview the following week. And another interview a few days later with 2 more sales managers. There was a day I also shadowed another sales rep to learn about the job.

Interview Questions

• During the sales roleplay aspect of the interview, the interviewer asked me to sell the company services to him   Answer Question

Mar 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was pretty chill and just got feel of who you are. The second interview was a total edit on my resume so be prepared to have a 100 questions about your resume. Felt as though my resume was a total nightmare.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for ADP? And then again why do you wanna work for ADP, be prepared to answer the question a few times!   Answer Question