ADP Interview Questions in South Jordan, UT | Glassdoor

ADP Interview Questions in South Jordan, UT

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. We covered all of the standard program/project management skill set, and leadership/team building topics. The hiring manager described their implementation process thoroughly relative to pre-sales, and hand-off. We also covered technologies I had experienced during previous implementations. After consideration, another candidate was selected based on their medical billing background.

Interview Questions

• Have I experienced customers or team mates with overt hostility for a project or product.   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (South Jordan, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

I met with the VP of marketing. He asked me pointed questions about marketing activities as though he didn't know anything about them. Obviously it was a test to see if I knew what I was talking about and could communicate well.
    At the end of the interview he said it went well and they would be in touch. Haven't heard from them since and it's been a month.

Interview Questions