ADP Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great and they called at the times they posted. Company is large so there are a lot of steps in the interview process. Online questions take some time to answer and some of the questions are repetitive. The company has great benefits so the time it takes to interview is worth the long process.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?
      What are you leaving your current company?   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a recruiter the next morning. She was very positive and helpful. Face to face interview was shorter than excepted. When I called to follow up about scheduling a ride long and second interview the recruiter told me they are delaying the process because finically in the new fiscal year they couldn't support the new position. I was told to follow up in a few weeks to continue the process. A few days later I received an email that they hired another candidate.

Small Business SB - Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

a little long winded. I applied through indeed, Received a phone call the next day from a recruiter. Very nice girl was just trying to do a basic phone screening about my background at first, then set up another detailed phone interview with her later in the week. The phone interview went well asked me in for a face-to-face with a district manager at the local office. face-to-face was very basic again same redundant questions some situational and business appropriate questions. When they were telling the about ADP a little more in depth I could tell this was not a fit for me. Base pay for a scratch territory is very low about $37k with "average sales reps end of first year 60-80k" who stick around(most scratch territories with mostly commission start with a higher base pay say $50k, and then you ween off after a year into commission. that way you don't stress out too much to start and get your footing right. They could have at least started you off with a higher first quarter or 6 month salary, but it will stress you to work harder to get sales for them) I'm sure this either has to do with internal competition between reps geographically, or has to do with the incredibly high turnover rate of reps and they do not want to pay more for someone to just quit who cannot handle it. Then throughout both interviews the recruiter and the DM (interviewer) would use very corny buzz-words; Hunter, Rock-star, etc. for me just seemed like a little bit much. Overall interview was very basic but it does feel like ADP tried to hire talented individuals (a lot of them) in the hopes that at least half stick around. Throw enough crap at the wall something is bound to stick. I recommend this job to a motivated individual who does not have a lot of expenses out there.

Interview Questions

Was not for me, financially as a scratch territory, and as a company goes

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. Call with recruiter then call with VP sales manager for the area I applied in. Then you have to follow up with the recruiter to ensure your next steps in the process.

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process took 2 months of in person interviews and ride alongs - the ride along does not show you the REAL day in the life at ADP. They place you with a Senior, starting out at an associate position it gave me a false sense of what they company and job role was about.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you overcame failure that was not at work   Answer Question

Major Account Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Managers did not ask any questions that would gauge experience or skills. Talked about themselves more than interviewed. Call was 10 minutes. I took the position because ADP was always revered as a top company to work for. Ha!

Interview Questions

• How many positions have you filled in one month?   1 Answer

Entry Level Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

First interview step involved a series of 8 basic questions you should expect to hear through Hirevue. The next process involved a face-to-face interview w/ the VP of sales. Some of the questions he asked included 3 traits that describe yourself, why should we hire you, what are your 2 weaknesses, explain a situation that did not go according to plan, etc.

Interview Questions

• The VP of sales who I interviewed with was not looking for a conversation. The thing that through me off the most with the interview process is that he did not even once go over my resume. The hardest question that he asked was "What are your 2 weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tampa, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was 3-4 weeks long with multiple interviews and a ride along. The entire process teaches a lot about the company. Make sure to follow up with each interviewer as well as your recruiter, they are looking for good sales technique in the interview!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation