ADP Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.3

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with two managers in an office and discussed the Technical Support Analyst position. I was then asked multiple questions about myself and my experiences and how I have resolved questions / issues in the past.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an example of how I resolved a technical support issue and assisted my customer.   Answer Question

ADP Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review of your interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an initial call from a Adp recruiter via email ask for my availability for a non technical interview. The next day I received a call. It was brief; questions about past jobs and how they relate to the one I'm interviewing for. Two weeks later I got another email saying Congratulations I made it to the next round and when was unavailable for a in person interview with two managers. Within 2 days I went to the Adp office. Interview was technical but there was no right or wrong answer, more of how you handle a situation. Later that week I received another email asking my availability for a phone interview with a VP. Very brief, more of a do I have any questions that was not answered during my interview. Next day I received a call from HR providing me feedback, then offering me the position

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with no manager available.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR asked me what was my ideal pay. I gave him a number and he pretty much met me half way. Which I think was awesome.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

A buddy of mine that was already working there told me about the position they had open. So I filled out my resume and walked it in. Two months later received a call to come in for intereview. Just basic questions tell me about yourself, past employment and so fourth. Then a week later received a call to come in for another interiew this time with Mgrs (2). Same typical questions about myself, past employment and questions on what I had experience with. A week later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted offer.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Was good, The questions they were asking was way difficult than the level of job. I got an offer but the package that they were offering was too low. However, its good to crack such interview. It builds confidence.

Interview Questions

Because the package was too low

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

ADP has an internal referral program called "PEHCHAAN". Which means recognise. Using this portal/program all the current working employees refer job seekers for the vacant positions inside the organisation.

Almost everyone gets a Technical Interview Call(Telephonic Round).

If qualified in above, we will get a mail for further rounds based on position.

Mostly these interview rounds are:

1. Technical Interview
    2. HR-cum-Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Do we need a MAC Address(NIC CARD's Physical address) for communicating over the network/Internet.?   1 Answer