ADS Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADS Security Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADS Security in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked what I not like about my current position. I was asked to show him how to work an IPAD. What was the walls made of? What was the ceiling made of? DId I have any questions. I was told I would get a second interview and then meet back with him. I was sure I had the job. I called today and was told he had decided to go in another direction. I am a very successful sales person winning many trips and awards.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADS Security.

Interview

One face to face and two phone interviews.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Those days are gone.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADS Security.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter. Had a short phone interview, followed by interview with admin staff. Called back to interview with manager. Received a phone call to extend offer. I had to provide an e-mail address to start background check and do drug screen. Company has not formal training process and seemed very confused with paperwork. I had to submit paperwork several times. The first week was very confusing and I mostly sat and waited for someone to have time to train me. All jobs are on the job training with very little training documents.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can contribute to this company.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about ADS Security?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay rate was firm.

Central Monitoring Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADS Security (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very difficult to be able to acquire employment without inside referral. Once called in it is an easy interview with either a Senior or Lead Operator with the boss or manager. Having previous phone/call center experience will be a plus, but not a determining factor.

Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADS Security (Prattville, AL).

Interview

4 step process in the interview before being offer a job