ADT Security Services Interview Questions in Aurora, CO | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was a standard typing test, which went smoothly. Then another candidate and I were escorted to an area where we watched videos and learned more about the company. Then we did one on one interviews with standard call center questions.

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First, I did the typical typing test. Then I was taken upstairs with one other candidate and we both watched a video about the companies history. Last we were individually interviewed. I considered it a very relaxed, but organized interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of operating up to 30 programs to help our customers?   1 Answer

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very short and simple interview process, first off there was a simple phone interview with basic life questions and previous work questions.
    Secondly in person interview with manager. Simple and to the point. Previous Jobs, education, family,...etc

FS PROVISIONING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I was in a group setting, they gave us a project to accomplish on the spot, followed by questions to the group. Then went into a 1x1 interview followed by a 10 minute sit down with another rep to listen to a call.

Interview Questions

• Mostly centered around how did you accomplish previous goals in another career as well as how you would approach certain things here.   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR Recruiter at ADT. Interview was not too hard, intial phone screen then 1:1 and then a group, mostly went over my background and the things that I have worked on hand had experience with. ADP does a lot of it, The background, drug screen and paperwork took 30 days. They wanted a Certified Birth Certificate, nothing laminated (Soc Sec Card)

Interview Questions

• Asked about background experience and knowledge, whether I could do certain tasks.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

It was brief with questions about my work experience and why I want to work for ADT. My interviewer asked questions about how well I work with others and if I am a team player.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?   1 Answer

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial letter from Careerbuilder. Obviously they are casting a wide net since they must have a large turnover rate. In this economy when an employer resorts to contacting you, it must be hard for them to get and keep talent. The interview process was similar to others. A phone interview first from a recruiter, needed to update profile on web, then told that the hiring manager wanted to meet with me. Although the position was based in Colorado Springs, the interview was up in Aurora, a good hour and fifteen minute drive. The initial interview (I was expecting a 1-1) was actually a group cattle call. They presented the same information they gave on a powerpoint document and then took us off for private 15 minute interviews. There were 4 of us at this meeting, although the sign up sheet indicated they expected at least 6. At the private interview Ithe hiring manager said he wanted to see me again for a more in depth interview and that I should email my recruiter and he would let her know when he could schedule my second interview. I was told the second would be in the Colorado Springs office where the position was based. However, when I was given the time/date and I confirmed that it would be in the Springs, was told that no, something had come up and I needed to go back to Denver for the second one. During the second interview I was asked a lot of prepared questions and the hiring manager seemed totally uninterested in the process. I felt like he was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Most were very basic, read out of an interview manual. Typical questions like how would you schedule your time between appointments to avoid a lot of unncessary down time.   1 Answer

What they originally told me vs what they said when they made the offer was quite different. Salary range was much lower, was told $50K first year, but manager said more like $35 - 45. Told they had protected territories when manager said no. Told it was small business but manager said needed to sell everything to make quotas. And last, although the position was in Colorado Springs, was told I needed to train up in Denver for at least several weeks. Most of this came out after the offer was made.

Interviewing At ADT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers. The interview process was very easy once they knew I had sales experience. I was offered the job pretty much right away which should have been my first warning. You almost want an interview to be challenging otherwise you can pretty much assume that you are over qualified for the job. 100% commission = no risk for them.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied in person, received a call about one week later for an interview. Questions were basic behavior.