ADT Security Services Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I was contacted four times for 3 telephone interviews and one in-person. I chose not to accept the offer because of another opportunity that coincided with my skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle rejection?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Somerset, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend already with company. Was contacted by a corporate recruiter whom was very friendly and knowledgeable about the position and was able to answer all of my questions in detail. Upon that I was invited to interview with my direct manager, very laid back and conversational rather than intimidating. Told me about the role, and what was expected and from there I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with generating your own leads?   Answer Question

Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online. Went through a typical process of going over my resume, basic overview of the job, questions about my work experience and comfort with the sales process, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview for me with the area sales manager, who went through a very similar process over the phone. Then we met in person. After that, the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. If you are a sales rep and have been on any interviews lately, be prepared for typical questions: Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you handled it. What are 3 qualities you feel would be important for this position, and why? What would previous employees and coworkers say are your strengths and weaknesses and would you agree with them? Tell me about a time you were given advice or correction by a manager and how did you handle it? Tell me about how you handle stressful situations at work.... That sort of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is a commission only job.

Anonymous Employee in Totowa, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Totowa, NJ).

Interview

The sales manager, M.M. seemed like a pleasant fellow. Low-key and made me feel comfortable. He stressed the on-line education process and recommended I go out to watch the installations and learn as much as possible. Suggested I buy lunch for these guys and make friends to get the best info. I was hired in less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay focused on learning this "specialized" training and ignore the red-tape bullchit that the company with throw at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You understood up front that this was a full commission position. The average salary he quoted was nonsense.