ADT Security Services Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Customer Service Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online at Protection1.com but it sent me over to ADT Careers (due to the merger). I got an email from the recruiter a week later. The recruiter then called me and went over the position itself. He then asked me to come in and speak with a team manager. The following day I spoke to the manager and she was really nice and professional. We did some role playing and some behavioral questions. On my way home from the interview, I got an email extending me the offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer or a customer that is getting upset because they don't understand something.   1 Answer
  • Give me a time where you were recognized for your excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Customers Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2012.

Interview

Apply online then thry will call you for an interview once they select you from the list of job applications and will let you know in a letter.they then will let you know when training will start and they will then start training and will let you start work. After that you take a drug test and must pass to start work

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Kansas City, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

Hardly an interview. The HR rep who "interviewed" me was apparently obsessed with one of the companies I used to work for and proceeded to talk about that the entire time. I was asked just a couple questions both were about attendance at previous jobs, since they are so big on it. I have a feeling they hire anyone who walks in the door, and you can tell from some of the employees working there.

Negotiation

No negotiation really. Pay and hours/days worked are already typed up and aren't really discussed until you read what you're signing. The pay/hours worked for me so I didn't protest so I'm not sure how they are with negotiating schedules. I'm sure pay is set in stone.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2011.

Interview

Seemed too good to be true.... sent in my resume via craigslist and was called a few days later for an interview and was told that they wanted to put me on the schedule ASAP without even meeting me. Interview seemed quick but good.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

Interview

First you must go to a website and apply. Second wait for a call. The call gives you a date to come in and fill out papers and pick up the drug test paperwork. Go take drug test. Wait for next interview and take skills test. Offer was given that day. Most offers are given a week later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to name specific situations where I had to use resolution conflict management in the work place.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There si no negotiating with ADT.