ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

When I did the app I received a email about a typing test once completed I was called and set up a phone interview passed that and set up a 1:1 interview. Once there watched a video (pay attention because they will ask you about it) and was then interviewed, received a call about 3 hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep stressing the fact that you know how to provide empathy statements

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

first was a one on one then a few days later Was a group interview had us all build a tower with craft supplies, After words had us get on phone and them call us

Interview Questions

• Where did I see my self in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

filled out the app, then I waited 5 business days and I noticed that I had a next step questionnaire to take in my email. Then about 24 hours later I got a phone call to come in and do an 1 on 1 interview and then that next Monday they offered me the job

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond for a customer? How good are you at solving problems?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything, I just told them that I had some upcoming events that I had already paid for, but that was it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in February 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email asking me to come to a career fair but I was unable to attend. So I sent my resume and got contacted by a recruiter. This recruiter was super helpful and nice. Sadly she was in another state and not where I would be interviewing. After talking to her I was giving an in person interview. Got that scheduled and sent an email about what to do and wear and some links to do some research. Those links didn't even work. So I get professionally dressed and head to the interview on a day when the streets were bad due do ice and sleet. The two people doing the interview were wearing jeans and whatever. One even had this hideous tattoo on her upper back for everyone to see. We get a quick tour and then are asked to wait as they interview each of us. I was told the kind of questions I'd probably be asked and all that. I was asked maybe three questions. They pretty much knew they weren't going to hire me when I walked in the room. They were kind rude in a way. When they finished asking questions they said they were going to step out and talk then come back and let me know. I already knew at that point I didn't really want the job anymore.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

They called within a few hours of my application submission, interview scheduled for the next day... Brisk... Sit and wait... Build a tower out of foam plate, cup, straw, tape, etc. Watch a movie that would not play properly... When I attempted to ask my questions I was told they did not have time to answer them... Other people showed up for the interview wearing slippers and pull over shirts.. very unprofessional in most ways... When I reached out to them as I was having a challenge doing their personality assessment they failed to respond at all...

Interview Questions

• What was the one incident in your career where you had to show the greatest empathy to the client..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (West Henrietta, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was, maybe an hour. No more. If you are breathing, ADT will hire you. There was a "team project" during the interview. Once that was completed, you moved on to the individual interview. I was offered the job on the spot and asked what hours and days that I would like to work. After, there was the process of accepting the offer, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on who you are, your work experience. They did provide an overview of what was to be expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

It took 3 months to fully complete the interview / hiring process. There was a lot of back and forth. First, there was a phone interview. Then I came in foe a one on one. And lastly, a 3 person panel interview. And then training was 3 weeks after being hired, where we all had to give a presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview is sometimes done in groups or individually. Very simple process, basic questions. There are no long waits,usually when you're brought in for an interview. You'll be hired on spot due to the high turn over rate.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work calm in a stressful enviroment   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

It was scary and long, but through!! Blah blah blah blah blah and more notation and drug testing is off site! And the the phone process was long as well

Interview Questions

• About my previous job history   1 Answer