ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in February 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email asking me to come to a career fair but I was unable to attend. So I sent my resume and got contacted by a recruiter. This recruiter was super helpful and nice. Sadly she was in another state and not where I would be interviewing. After talking to her I was giving an in person interview. Got that scheduled and sent an email about what to do and wear and some links to do some research. Those links didn't even work. So I get professionally dressed and head to the interview on a day when the streets were bad due do ice and sleet. The two people doing the interview were wearing jeans and whatever. One even had this hideous tattoo on her upper back for everyone to see. We get a quick tour and then are asked to wait as they interview each of us. I was told the kind of questions I'd probably be asked and all that. I was asked maybe three questions. They pretty much knew they weren't going to hire me when I walked in the room. They were kind rude in a way. When they finished asking questions they said they were going to step out and talk then come back and let me know. I already knew at that point I didn't really want the job anymore.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

They called within a few hours of my application submission, interview scheduled for the next day... Brisk... Sit and wait... Build a tower out of foam plate, cup, straw, tape, etc. Watch a movie that would not play properly... When I attempted to ask my questions I was told they did not have time to answer them... Other people showed up for the interview wearing slippers and pull over shirts.. very unprofessional in most ways... When I reached out to them as I was having a challenge doing their personality assessment they failed to respond at all...

Interview Questions

• What was the one incident in your career where you had to show the greatest empathy to the client..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

it was an interview over the phone for 15 minute and was pretty easy. the interviewer asked my mostly behavior and situational questions. i applied through internal reference from a friend and it took me about 2 weeks to get the interview .