ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 559 of over 559 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

ADT Security Services

Application

I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Not clear on workering hours. Expect you to pick up when call and be ok with last minute schedule changes. The interview pretty much makes sure your ok being at their call when then need you.

Interview Questions
  • Are you good with people?
    1 Answer

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

The interview process was seamless and interactive. It was a 1-step process, delivered in English and French. The members of the interview panel were warm and friendly, which helped me ease into the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADT Security Services

Application

I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Very easy process! Just be yourself and highlight your experience. There were three interviews including the self paced interview via laptop. Also, there was one phone interview and then a Zoom interview on camera.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where a customer was difficult? How did you resolve the situation?

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Calm and smooth, interviewers were easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable. Process went very smooth. Interview took about 30 min. None none none no no no no no no no no no no no no

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Fredericksburg, VA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Filed out job application got modern hire job survey then after filling out survey you get a job video interview questions from modern hire. You would then do a teams interview with hiring leadership then if successful job offer by phone.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: Give me a time where you had to deal with an angry customer and the result.

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

The interview was done virtually and lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer asked me about myself and my job history. She then went on to give a brief background about ADT and explained the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer that that isn’t tech savvy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Chattanooga, TN) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very well done and honest. Upfront about the good and tough parts about the position. They were also welcoming and knowledgeable about the responsibilities of ADT. I look forward to learning more about openings at ADT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Was scheduled with someone but was interviewed by someone from a different department. Great interview with manager but he couldn’t answer my in-depth questions regarding role. I was told I’d hear back regarding a decision within a week, i received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle a difficult customer, tell me about a time you went above and beyond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dean, Optional[TX]

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Dean, Optional[TX]) in Feb 2022

Interview

Fast, quick, and friendly. Was in and out in under 30 minutes. Most of the people working there were very chill. 10/10 would recommend. Also of note the cafe in the break area makes excellent lattes.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what the meaning of life was

ADT Security Services

Application

I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

The interview process was very easy, it was a video interview, easy questions, I don’t remember any of the questions as I’ve done quite a few interviews. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 559 Interviews

ADT Security Services Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ADT Security Services as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.28 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Representative and Small Business Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Residential Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ADT Security Services takes an average of 14 days when considering 545 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Residential Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ADT Security Services according to 545 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.39%