ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

It took a total of 3 days for me to get hired at ADT and I honestly have to thank Ms. Shon Young for that. She made the 3 day hiring experience as easy as possible. The first day, I was interviewed in a group and not even a day later, I got a call from her saying that I got a second interview for Inside Sales, Pre Installation Account Manager. My second interview went absolutely well; the two lovely hiring managers were very engaged with me and didn't mind that I had multiple answers for some questions. I was hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Arrived at the location and was greeted. One on one interview. Interviewee was professional and asked about my sales experience and interest in ADT. Discussed my resume and what the daily job for the position entailed. Described how the sales territories were broken up and what territory was currently open.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about approaching a customer for a new sale?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiter was extremely communicative during phone screens and setting up in-person interviews with leaders. Plenty of e-mails and phone calls were exchanged leading up to interview, somewhat pushy, had to drop other commitments to play their game of making interviews on their schedules.
    Post interview however, radio silence. It has been over 5 months and no e-mail rejection or update. Would not want to join an organization with lack of follow up to their candidates let alone any other type of customer or employee. Happy to not hear back, shows lack of respect.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

interviewer lacked attention to interviewee, the office was very small and not private. However team seemed ready to help new members with future sales. If sales is your thing I would strongly urge to apply.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Recruiter will contact you to set up a phone interview. After passing the phone screening, they will set up an interview with 2 managers. Must pass background and drug test prior to receiving offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Great interview. I was impressed with the hiring manager and we seemed to connect at many levels. I was actually told that she wanted to hire me and I would be starting the process to expect that someone from Sr. Management would contact me to start the process of employment. I never heard back from them. I left several follow up emails and phone calls with both the hiring manager and the personnel manager. Not what you would expect from a company like this. What ever happened to professional business etiquette?

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

They are very straight forward and detailed in what the position requires. The managers are informative and very open to your questions. They also leave you with personal info to follow up incase you forgot to ask any questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Asked about previous Installation experience, asked if comfortable running wires, asked if comfortable with working nights and weekends. It was very comfortable. Easy environment. Required to bring in paper resume. Be prepared to discuss different alarm systems you have installed.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

The recruiter Mr. Varnor prepared me very well to go into my interview equipped with a point of view of what the managers expected and what I could expect out of ADT as a company as it pertains to this role. The interview process was straight to the point and discussing my experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain my experience as it pertains to a sales environment.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Lots of experience related questions. Not a great experience. Had three people at once asking me about the job and experience I had. Also had a decent amount of just general questions.