ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.3

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Mobile, AL).

Interview

the interview process was great. I had a phone interview and then a one on one interview. After that was completed I had to take a background test and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose a career in sales   1 Answer

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round on the phone. Second is in person. I still have to go to it tomorrow. Looking forward to it and this site is helpful in prepping.

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for a very long phone interview. I was asked to do an in person interview about a week later. It was very short and sweet. Make sure to accentuate your qualities and if you don't have call center experience, tell them how your previous experience has prepared you for this. I was offered the job a few hours after i interviewing. Very professional and nice; made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• During an evaluation in a previous job, what was the positive abd negative feedback you received?   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Addison, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - process seemed to take a long time. Was granted one on one with Hiring Manager - very thorough interview was told I would hear in a few days. Had one on one with Regional Sales Manager basic layout of position and company along with expectations. (They have new process now)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience, even though you had not been hired yet they made you feel that you are a special part of the team. It was a group interview which gave you a chance to shine and show your worth.

Interview Questions

• They asked what is more important to you work or family.   1 Answer

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was a standard typing test, which went smoothly. Then another candidate and I were escorted to an area where we watched videos and learned more about the company. Then we did one on one interviews with standard call center questions.

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First, I did the typical typing test. Then I was taken upstairs with one other candidate and we both watched a video about the companies history. Last we were individually interviewed. I considered it a very relaxed, but organized interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of operating up to 30 programs to help our customers?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

So far so good. Phone interview and now going to in person interview. Phone interview went well and was extremely positive. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Dress for success and bring copies of resume. Smile, stay positive, excited and passionate.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? About yourself in sales? Questions about the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with H.R. whom was friendly and professional. Panel interview with staff management which was unprofessional or off color if you will.. racist comments made freely during interviews. I was shocked. Declined offer.

Interview Questions

ADT Security Services Response

Nov 7, 2016 – Content Marketing Manager

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience. At ADT, we’re an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on creating opportunities for all employees regardless of age, race, religion ... More

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX).

Interview

Applied and received a phone call in about a week. The HR rep asked if I was still interested then set a date for a phone interview. The phone interview was typical in its line of questioning i.e. "Tell me about a time when...". From there, a date was set for a person-to-person interview. They send a packet via email with random items and want you to sell it to them in the interview. There will be a manager who interviews you asking questions about previous employment, skills, etc. That same day, if you make it, you'll be placed in a room with other applicants (the group they've chosen) and they'll make you build something from paper cups, plates and tape. It will be ugly, then they'll make everyone give it to the person sitting next to them and you'll have to "fix it". It's team building and shows you can take responsibility. This is not about the actual game, it's about how you handle it. Should you pass you'll be invited on board and from there set a date for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and had to accommodate them.   1 Answer