ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2018

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Asked about previous Installation experience, asked if comfortable running wires, asked if comfortable with working nights and weekends. It was very comfortable. Easy environment. Required to bring in paper resume. Be prepared to discuss different alarm systems you have installed.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

the interview process took a lot time to set and after the interview, when showed up for the interview, realized that was a group interview. many people walked out and some didn't even show up.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (West Henrietta, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

When I first applied, I didn't expect to be called immediately, than the recruiting team was very helpful in the process providing every detail about the job, salaries, benefits, etc.. The interview was a two part process , first a phone interview than a face to face. The staff was very friendly when I arrived and the interview was an easy and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for ADT Security?   1 Answer

Night Shift Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Let me begin by saying WOW!! My initial contact was with Mrs. Shon Young and she was amazing, her excitement and passion for her position just blew me away. I do not believe I have ever experienced someone shine ( through verbal communication) the way she does. Mrs. Young's initial phone interview process was one of a kind and she made the actual interview a breeze with her pointers and suggestions as prep for the face to face interview. I will not ever forget this experience, and I think she should be able to train others to do as she does!!!

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the exact wording, however, it was along the lines of:
      If there are candidates with more experience and higher education, why should we consider you for the position?   1 Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charleston, WV) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was not very in depth, but more of getting to know my personality and work ethic. Branch manger that did the intrerview was very nice, it felt more just like networking and getting to know someone. Ambition and alibity to network are important. I accepted and the training starts exactly 2 weeks from offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about ability to generate your own business.   1 Answer

Emergency Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was not intimidating. Interviewer had a lot of information to provide and questions as well. Interviewer was also very patient and courteous. The background check took a while to complete and was very thorough but there is always people to answer questions throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer calls and is angry?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Simple and straight forward. First person asks personality question then second person asks about technical. The first interview is to get a feel of how you fit in. The second interview is more of what you know (technical)

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

My resume was pulled from Glass Door by recruiter Shon Young for an position Inside Sales that she thought I would be good for with by skill set. After we had the pre-screen interview she moved me on to the face to face interview. When I walked in the reception area to wait for my interview I already knew I wanted to be apart of this great company. Pam greeted me when I walked in and other recruiters were very warm and inviting. I was even more excited for my face to face. Once I met with 2 people they started the interview Behavioral Questions. I believed I nailed each question and engaged very well. The interviewers were not as warm and engaging. Basically, they questioned like a script. When I finished the interview they advised I would hear back within the week. Which I did with thank you but no thank you. I was disappointed but figured it wasn't meant to be.

A week later Shon my recruiter called me with great news and it kinda threw me off. I didn't get the job and thinking did they reconsider. Well she had another position Account Management that fit my skill set even better!! Shon encouraged me and said that sometimes things happens for reasons we do not know and sometimes it's for the best or better. So we did the pre-screen and she set me up for the face to face. I was nervous due to not getting the first position and wanting to really wanted to be apart of ADT. This interview with the hiring manager was total opposite. It was engaging, warm and felt more like a conversation with keeping the Behavioral questioning than a scripted check list. When I finished the interview I felt confident about myself and how I did on the interview. I left the interview feeling positive.

I have to say that Shon Young (Recruiter) was great in preparing me, encouraging and keeping a look out for other opportunities with this Amazing company ADT. Thank you!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ADT?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Received phone call, initial contact - basic questions to see if your qualified .
    Required Driving record, background check, drug screen , experience, attendance and dependability for job,
    Prior customer relations, team player ....

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Was hired through a temporary service. Took a typing test and a MS word knowledge test. Also met with my direct supervisor prior to being sent in this assignment.