ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 496 of over 496 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

ADT Security Services

Application

I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Good interview process, pretty typical for a large company. They were professional and very pleasant, with your basic interview questions, nothing stands out that was different. It was virtual, so that was good in these times.

Interview Questions
  • How would past co-workers describe you and why? How do you feel about working from home? What would be good, what would be bad?
    Answer Question

ADT Security Services

Application

I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

The interview was in person and there was 2 people in the room with me. The interview was average but very brief. I say go in with an open mind and just be yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Longwood, FL)

Interview

Mass open house is the first step. Lengthy 3 hrs. Bottom line they want people who don’t bounce around in jobs. They call you out in front of everyone and ask questions about your employment. Second step one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions
  • Basic customer service questions and if you can handle emergency calls

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Walked in was asked why I applied and if I wanted the job. Simple but very suspicious. After some time I know why there are no objections or any real process to get the job. Just wear a suit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Indianapolis, IN) in Mar 2021

Interview

Upbeat recruiter and and ageism minded local installer. I think he hated the fact I’ve been things since before He was born. Looking at his Facebook he is a super ghetto rapper kinds of guy. Didn’t want dad telling him anything.

Interview Questions
  • How good are you with hand tools? How handy are you.

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in Mar 2021

Interview

I was “interviewed” by Talent Acquisition Spl. The TA was late for the video interview and unprepared, she didn’t have my resume in front of her and was asking random questions. Then today, I received a rejection email for a LEAD TA role that I had applied stating the standard “difficult decision, large number of applicants. we selected a better match, etc. What a joke based on my interview experience. I over 20 years experience and let TA for a Fortune 500!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADT Security Services

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Converting from a contractor to a full time employee at ADT Commercial. I was already working on the team. I was on a contract to hire. I did not have to do a formal interview.

ADT Security Services

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview

Really straightforward process. You fill out online application, do an online “tryout” assessment and then get scheduled for a recruiter call. Call is simple and only goes over the basics (they were very nice and clear about expectations). Last step is a meeting with manager where it’s more behavioral/experience questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Lafayette, LA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Really wasn't much of one. Talked to one guy on the phone that really didn't explain much and then was set up for a face to face interview. The job ad really was kind of nebulous regarding pay other than saying that you could make a lot of money. When I had the second interview, the sales manager said it was strictly commission and that I should have been told that on the phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Houston, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview by company recruiter and then sales manager. Both interviews were professionally handled, with no pressure, but did not emphasize the degree of canvassing required. You can make good money if you're willing to put in the hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 496 Interviews