ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

347 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interview was a panel interview. It was not too intense. There was 2 other individuals at the interview. Each manager gave each person a equal opportunity to answer questions. Each person was asked the same question.

Interview Questions

• How can I apply what I learned in the military to the current postion?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Got a phone call, the interviewer was real nice. He said he was a recruiter, and he seemed to ask only a few questions, and was quick to move to the next step

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer, business to business or consumer sales   1 Answer

Administrative Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (North Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview was really disappointing. I prepared myself for something challenging, especially after receiving an email of what to expect and what to do to prepare. I was ready to ace this. However, it was not at all what I expected. It started out with her looking over my resume, and then saying, 'so you work for [Insert my last job], in which I told her what I did there, what I did before that, and gave her an idea of who I was, what my skill level was, and what I could bring to their company. I was only asked two questions: "what I didn't like about my last position" in which I then told her "absolutely nothing. It was a fun place to work, the staff was great, it presented a lot of great challenges, and I worked with an amazing team". She then doubted me, which I thought was rude and unprofessional. She told me 'yeah right', which honestly said a lot about working at ADT.The next question was, "Do you have any questions for me", which is a question you ask at the end of an interview. So for the rest of the interview I asked questions. Lots and lots of questions. Questions that lead to questions she should have been asking me, and me responding to her answers by relating my own core values and experiences with the position. They all aligned. Once I ran out of questions, I asked her if she had any questions for me. She had none. The interview was closed. aI must say that it was most awkward interview I have ever sat through. So awkard that I completely forgot to grab her business card. But honestly, I wasn't interested in that point. She had absolutely no clue what she was doing, and it completely turned me off of working under her. I feel that if I interviewed with someone else, I would have most likely got the job. You missed out ADT. I have a lot to offer.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your last position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face with the sales manager. It was very easy and they were very nice. Overall excellent experience. They were both able to answer any questions I had and I look forward to working with ADT security systems.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed and gave offer letter same day. Seemed like they would hire almost anybody provided they could answer the questions asked. I wanted to think about it overnight and get back to them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to generate your own business?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online at Protection1.com but it sent me over to ADT Careers (due to the merger). I got an email from the recruiter a week later. The recruiter then called me and went over the position itself. He then asked me to come in and speak with a team manager. The following day I spoke to the manager and she was really nice and professional. We did some role playing and some behavioral questions. On my way home from the interview, I got an email extending me the offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer or a customer that is getting upset because they don't understand something.   1 Answer
    • Give me a time where you were recognized for your excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Mobile, AL).

Interview

the interview process was great. I had a phone interview and then a one on one interview. After that was completed I had to take a background test and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose a career in sales   1 Answer

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round on the phone. Second is in person. I still have to go to it tomorrow. Looking forward to it and this site is helpful in prepping.

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for a very long phone interview. I was asked to do an in person interview about a week later. It was very short and sweet. Make sure to accentuate your qualities and if you don't have call center experience, tell them how your previous experience has prepared you for this. I was offered the job a few hours after i interviewing. Very professional and nice; made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• During an evaluation in a previous job, what was the positive abd negative feedback you received?   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Addison, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - process seemed to take a long time. Was granted one on one with Hiring Manager - very thorough interview was told I would hear in a few days. Had one on one with Regional Sales Manager basic layout of position and company along with expectations. (They have new process now)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question