ADT Security Services Small Business Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Small Business Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Addison, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - process seemed to take a long time. Was granted one on one with Hiring Manager - very thorough interview was told I would hear in a few days. Had one on one with Regional Sales Manager basic layout of position and company along with expectations. (They have new process now)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Small B2B Sales Representative

I found my interviewer and person who helped with the part a great experience. I had a helpful person help me get the right person to invite me into an office and I got to share my wonderful life.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a perfect employee at ADT?   Answer Question
    • What would you offer to ADT? And why?   Answer Question
    • If there is one thing you could contribute that is different and honest that clearly keeps you apart and colorfully stands you apart from your past, what is it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online.
    Recruiter calls for phone interview and if you pass, take a personality quiz. Quiz took about 30 mins, sometimes asking the same question just different verbiage.
    Sets up an interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Why adt...
      Tell me a time when you overcame an objection
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, 100% commission based salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early. No reception and someone on phone told me to wait. Didn't start interview until 30 minutes past our interview scheduled time.

The interviewer talked a lot and asked very few questions. Made commentary on my resume but gave me little time to respond.

Said he didn't think I was a good fit and gave me no time to address concern. End interview by telling me he wouldn't consider hiring me and only met because recruiter encouraged him.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process where corporate required manager to ask a list of mandated questions which were standard. Scanned over resume and ask a few personal questions off the grid that was not listed to just get a feel for me as a professional and my work experience. Asked me what were my biggest successes in B2B selling and why I think I would be a good fit for the position. Discussed, income potential and career advancement.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to operate Apple products? i.e. iPhone and iPad? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Marietta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Informative, abt 15-20 minutes review of job description and pay rate as well as overall company benefits. Seems interesting if commission is worthy. Seriously thinking of pursuing this option considering the current state of the nation and world.

Interview Questions

• Is your schedule flexible and would you be able to work within three days of the interview. Are you comfortable speaking with people face to face   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I went to offices in Marimar and sat down with manager who didn't interview me at all he showed me what ADT services looked liked and offered me job. Had to get drug screen next day and start in a week and a half from interview date
    After training 100% commission job

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Valparaiso, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter which describes job as far more intense than it actually is and tells you that job will require 4 days out of state training (which it does). If you pass this you are scheduled to interview in person with local sales manager. There is a recipe for that, but my manager clearly stated he was skipping questions he thought were "dumb" so I can't help with that. Felt like a typical sales interview. At the end I was told to email him a paragraph essay aboput why I am the ideal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you experienced work place conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Anaheim Hills, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online on either LinkedIn.com or Indeed.com.
    Got a call from recruiter and he went over ADT and the position and I went over my professional experience with him over the phone. The recruiter then set me up for a face-to-face interview with a sales manager.
    Went to the interview and the manager did not ask me a single question about experience. The manager talked about the job for 20 minutes and then offered it to me.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Have only spoken to the recruiter at this point, however he made everything sound absolutely too good to be true. Steve was very courteous and answered every question I threw at him. He was very familiar with the process because he spoke soooo very fast. It was difficult to hear, comprehend, and soak it all in. LOL

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation? Is going out of town for 4 days going to be a problem with you or your family? Are you familiar with the use of an IPhone or a smartphone? Can you operate an IPad or Tablet? Are you familiar with the operation of a laptop or notepad/notebook? How do you deal with rejection? Are you comfortable with F2F sales environment?   Answer Question