ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Telephone interview coupled with f2f interview with local manager

Interview Questions

• How would you look to grow your sales referrals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I got an unexpected phone call, and had the interview on the spot. They basically wanted to tknow if you have no other options, and how desperate youd be to take the position. When I mentioned I have other interviews already lined up, and that I was not really that interested in the position, we said our goodbyes.

Did not like their business model.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

They outsource their recruiting. Recruiters do not know company policies. I received an email to set up my phone interview woth the recruiter. She set a time but was 45 minutes late calling. She had sent an email after the start time to let me know she was running late. Second interview was also by phone. Interview seemed to go welll but never heard back from them.

Specialist, Small Business Marketing Interview

Interview

ADT seems like a great company to work for. I met and interviewed with several department directors and managers. They were all very professional and nice. I was hoping to have a final interview with the CMO however the position was placed on permanent hold.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Interview process was difficult with a total of 4 interviews including one panel interview of 10 other managers. The people seemed nice and the atmosphere of the office felt like family. The look of the office was very unprofessional, dirty, furniture so old it was falling apart and it was very dark in the mid section of the office.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked a question that I felt to be difficult. I did my research and was very comfortable in the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took over a month and a half before I was on board. The hiring manager would not negotiate salary, stating that HR informed him he could not go any hire. It was not until after I was brought on board that I learned that I was not even being paid at the low end of the scale. I was brought in way under what I should have been brought in at. Then to top it all off I was told I would have double responsibility then what was originally discussed in the interview. Not a great way to bring on a new employee.

Customer Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2013.

Interview

Applied via career builder. Received a phone call and an email the next day asking me to set up an interview. I called and asked if it was a sales position and was told no, it was customer relations. Set up the interview for the next day. Showed up only to be told it was sales only, so I left. 5 minutes later I received an email saying I had missed my interview time and asking me to call and reschedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Diego, CA).

Interview

recruiter: phone screen. then manager phone interview. then in-person. went to interview and after waiting 20 minutes was informed the manager would not be able to see me. Manager lied to recruiter and said I was late, therefore she had to re-schedule. Very unprofessional.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first interview lasted an hour. We went over relevant sales experience. Did a couple scenarios that will be a part of the sales process.

Upon second interview they went into detail about the pay and benefits. Due to my lack of home sales, they were hesitant to hire me. The interviewer asked for a business plan on how I would create self-generated leads within first 3 months. I emailed him the plan but I never received a response until I saw the same job posting back up on the company website

Interview Questions

• How to close a sale. Especially hard if you dont have in home sales experience.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Its very lengthy and very simple process. As long as you have your ducks in a row and have a solid plan/goal in mind you have a good chance at being hired.

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.