ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience, even though you had not been hired yet they made you feel that you are a special part of the team. It was a group interview which gave you a chance to shine and show your worth.

Interview Questions

• They asked what is more important to you work or family.   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the person who'd become my direct manager, then was asked to come onsite & met with 3 people from the team. I then was asked to have a follow up call with the Director of my team. The process was simple & all the people I met with were friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• It was noted that this position may have been a step down from my previous role, and I was asked how I'd feel about that as well as why I was ok with that.   1 Answer

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for a very long phone interview. I was asked to do an in person interview about a week later. It was very short and sweet. Make sure to accentuate your qualities and if you don't have call center experience, tell them how your previous experience has prepared you for this. I was offered the job a few hours after i interviewing. Very professional and nice; made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• During an evaluation in a previous job, what was the positive abd negative feedback you received?   Answer Question

Business Services Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Juan, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

Good, behaivor questions, past experiences, sales knowledge. "Good money, good benefits, fun environment"

"Great benefits and also great people to work with also the work is easy and there can be a lot of perks"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Talent company for first round of interviews via phone, then local and then regional. Each one was applying at different layers of the company. Be organized and prepared and fluent in your communication.

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Montgomery, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

General questions and asking my experience in the field Also asked my availability. Also discussed how pay was broken down and what kind of compensation there was. Inquired about company vehicle and what all company provided

Residential Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Informal. Gross failure to describe actual culture and turnover issues. Acted like everything was great and it was not. Led me to believe I could make a lot more money then is possible with the level of dysfunction at ADT nationwide.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Addison, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - process seemed to take a long time. Was granted one on one with Hiring Manager - very thorough interview was told I would hear in a few days. Had one on one with Regional Sales Manager basic layout of position and company along with expectations. (They have new process now)

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Typical Interview questions. Background, sales experience, why are you a great fit, etc...Had a chance to meet another rep during the interview. Manager was open about the opportunities as well as challenges with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

So far so good. Phone interview and now going to in person interview. Phone interview went well and was extremely positive. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Dress for success and bring copies of resume. Smile, stay positive, excited and passionate.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? About yourself in sales? Questions about the position?   Answer Question