ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Greenville, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

A lot of turnover inside this organzation so they are constantly looking for new people. Not very difficult process. Looking for warm bodies. Got the feeling they bring in mutiple people if you make it great, if you don't on to the next group

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy and hired on the spot. Questions were more about attitude and previous experiences. Reviewed all of their benefits and processes for sales. Seems like a great atmosphere to work.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with cold calling?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Was hired through a temporary service. Took a typing test and a MS word knowledge test. Also met with my direct supervisor prior to being sent in this assignment.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewer spoke French only very heavy Quebecois accent, I responded to all his questions. I was hoping to get an offer, I was very confident, I believe my age did not, I was discriminated.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

You first get a call over the phone which generally last 10-15 mins. From there you would get your 2nd interview where you will come in and meet with a team manger. If they beleive you to be a decent candidate you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel as if you would be a good addition to the team.   1 Answer

FS PROVISIONING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I was in a group setting, they gave us a project to accomplish on the spot, followed by questions to the group. Then went into a 1x1 interview followed by a 10 minute sit down with another rep to listen to a call.

Interview Questions

• Mostly centered around how did you accomplish previous goals in another career as well as how you would approach certain things here.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

phone interview then group interview, had us do an icebreaker to see if we could work as a team, called us individually for separate interviews . sent us home called in a couple of weeks to extend offer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Rochester, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was souced from a recruiter who reached out to me via linked in. She set up a time for a phone call we had a brief phone conversation and then she set up an interview time with the director of Talent Acquisition. We had about a 45 min phone conversation and then I met onsite in the call center with a current recruiter and the HR manager 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting initiatives?
      Tell me about your involvement with the center and employee engagement and attrition?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face with the sales manager. It was very easy and they were very nice. Overall excellent experience. They were both able to answer any questions I had and I look forward to working with ADT security systems.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Got a phone call, the interviewer was real nice. He said he was a recruiter, and he seemed to ask only a few questions, and was quick to move to the next step

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer, business to business or consumer sales   1 Answer