ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Typing test, 2 interviews asking the same questions (at least its easy to prepare for), then sent for a drug test, then called for a third interview only to be told that you must be mistaken once you get there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (a real curveball)   Answer Question

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round on the phone. Second is in person. I still have to go to it tomorrow. Looking forward to it and this site is helpful in prepping.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Mobile, AL).

Interview

the interview process was great. I had a phone interview and then a one on one interview. After that was completed I had to take a background test and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose a career in sales   1 Answer

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Fresno, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a friendly and open interview process. I met with the sales manager once for a brief one-hour interview before being hired. Although my abilities / education and experience were important, my ability to form a good connection with the manager was what won me the job.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience apply to this position.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, followed by in person interviews. Met with 4 people for approximately 1 hour each. Questions were behavioral based. Was offered with the job within a few days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took the initiative to improve a process.   Answer Question

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First, I did the typical typing test. Then I was taken upstairs with one other candidate and we both watched a video about the companies history. Last we were individually interviewed. I considered it a very relaxed, but organized interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of operating up to 30 programs to help our customers?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience, even though you had not been hired yet they made you feel that you are a special part of the team. It was a group interview which gave you a chance to shine and show your worth.

Interview Questions

• They asked what is more important to you work or family.   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the person who'd become my direct manager, then was asked to come onsite & met with 3 people from the team. I then was asked to have a follow up call with the Director of my team. The process was simple & all the people I met with were friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• It was noted that this position may have been a step down from my previous role, and I was asked how I'd feel about that as well as why I was ok with that.   1 Answer

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for a very long phone interview. I was asked to do an in person interview about a week later. It was very short and sweet. Make sure to accentuate your qualities and if you don't have call center experience, tell them how your previous experience has prepared you for this. I was offered the job a few hours after i interviewing. Very professional and nice; made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• During an evaluation in a previous job, what was the positive abd negative feedback you received?   Answer Question

Business Services Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Juan, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

Good, behaivor questions, past experiences, sales knowledge. "Good money, good benefits, fun environment"

"Great benefits and also great people to work with also the work is easy and there can be a lot of perks"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question