ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

370 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollis, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Hollis, NH) in November 2013.

Interview

Easy going, non committal. Was originally hired for a tyco position (before the split was completed) which went away after I was offered the job. Thus offered an open position in service and I was fit in! A year later transferred to install.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (West Henrietta, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Basically they take you to a room with other interviewers and give you all some materials to create something out of nothing just to see how your mind works. You try to make something tall out of the random materials and then they knock it over. Then the interview begins with different managers afterward.

Interview Questions

• What's some of your weaknesses? How do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2013.

Interview

Laughable. Recruiters send candidates to the Sales Managers that are sub par at best. But it is on the shoulder of the sales manager to not only hit their number, but recruit , train , and be in the field with the new reps while still managing the existing ones. They have 0 help. AGM’s are useless because they have their noses buried in email all day. Yet in most cases, the sales manager doesn’t make the final decision. The AGM does. And very few of them know anything about sales. They know more about operations. They are glorified technicians at best.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview 1st, then evaluation, then one or two people interviewed you., background screening, training. Mostly testing your communication skills, how you react to rejection, how consistent a person you are...How you feel about completely Commission income

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you going in a strangers home or business? How comfortable are you making 50 to 100 calls a day?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interviews with a corporate recruiter and then 2 other managers. In person interview with Directors, Location Senior Management and HR. Process was a few days of activity and approx 2 weeks to complete. Excellent stories, questions and general "get to know me" opportunities and discussions. Made me feel like my ideas were valuable.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Mobile, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview followed by a face to face interview that lasted for approximately an hour. Then an offer was made for me to accept.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I am qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard questions, friendly, conversational and relaxed. Standard IT type questions regarding hardware, Active directory, exchange and outlook. Phone interview with company recruiter then follow up phone, then in person. All in all very standard process.

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had applied for area coordinator positions in both Montreal and Hamilton areas. Each city a its own recruiter specialist so I was supposed to pass 2 different interviews.
    For the first one, the interviewer was late calling me for a phone interview for 15 minutes. I called her and she apologized being stuck in a meeting and I thought this was a single incident. For the second interview in the other location, the recruiter also failed to call on time and I called her and left her a voice message and she never called back. Now I don't think that the first incident was an occasion but rather the case! They do not respect applicants!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Simple and straight forward. First person asks personality question then second person asks about technical. The first interview is to get a feel of how you fit in. The second interview is more of what you know (technical)

Monitoring Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

I was first interviewed on phone then set up for one at the office.
    The lady was very respectful and easy to talk with.
    The questions were also easy.
    In all, I had a great time.

Interview Questions

• How will you calm an angry customer   1 Answer