ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online.
    Recruiter calls for phone interview and if you pass, take a personality quiz. Quiz took about 30 mins, sometimes asking the same question just different verbiage.
    Sets up an interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Why adt...
      Tell me a time when you overcame an objection
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, 100% commission based salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early. No reception and someone on phone told me to wait. Didn't start interview until 30 minutes past our interview scheduled time.

The interviewer talked a lot and asked very few questions. Made commentary on my resume but gave me little time to respond.

Said he didn't think I was a good fit and gave me no time to address concern. End interview by telling me he wouldn't consider hiring me and only met because recruiter encouraged him.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and preapproved by her. Then scheduled for phone interview with what would be immediate seminar. Also sent a personality profile and math and English test to complete in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the job?   1 Answer
    • No obscure questions. Basically because their turnover is so high if you passed the recruiters qualifications and the phone our supervisor offers you a position on the spot.   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the person who'd become my direct manager, then was asked to come onsite & met with 3 people from the team. I then was asked to have a follow up call with the Director of my team. The process was simple & all the people I met with were friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• It was noted that this position may have been a step down from my previous role, and I was asked how I'd feel about that as well as why I was ok with that.   1 Answer

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, followed all the steps and did the tests. Then there was a phone screen interview, and the lady set me up for an on site interview. The interview was pretty standard. I thought the interview went okay, but I guess they had "more qualified applicants" to choose from.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • How was your attendance at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • She then did one role play scenario with me, to see how I would handle an irate customer   Answer Question

Residential Security Installer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Before the day of the interview you are given an email with detailed information describing a little about the company and what time should you arrive, what to wear for the interview and what you should expect. They ask that you arrive 15 minutes to the interview early so the receptionist can grant you access to the faclity. Then you are greeted by two hiring managers who take you upstairs to a conference room. You sit down and get interviewed by the two representatives. The standard greeting and say a little bit about yourself applies . They look over your resume and ask standard questions and describe the position a little more in detail.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem being managed (closely) ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process where corporate required manager to ask a list of mandated questions which were standard. Scanned over resume and ask a few personal questions off the grid that was not listed to just get a feel for me as a professional and my work experience. Asked me what were my biggest successes in B2B selling and why I think I would be a good fit for the position. Discussed, income potential and career advancement.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to operate Apple products? i.e. iPhone and iPad? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Lead Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

asked for references and knowledge in the systems looked at references , asked how many installs have I done, went to a lunch meeting to get to know each other one on one. Lasted about one hour. My friend made the connection and set up the lunch meeting

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in the industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Typical Interview questions. Background, sales experience, why are you a great fit, etc...Had a chance to meet another rep during the interview. Manager was open about the opportunities as well as challenges with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Residential Resale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Internal hire. Interviewed by two team leaders. They asked what my metrics were in prior department and why I wanted to come to resale. Very basic questions. They took my resume and they said they'd let us know in a week. They informed us via group that we were accepted for position.