ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

377 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for a very long phone interview. I was asked to do an in person interview about a week later. It was very short and sweet. Make sure to accentuate your qualities and if you don't have call center experience, tell them how your previous experience has prepared you for this. I was offered the job a few hours after i interviewing. Very professional and nice; made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• During an evaluation in a previous job, what was the positive abd negative feedback you received?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Greenville, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

A lot of turnover inside this organzation so they are constantly looking for new people. Not very difficult process. Looking for warm bodies. Got the feeling they bring in mutiple people if you make it great, if you don't on to the next group

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard questions, friendly, conversational and relaxed. Standard IT type questions regarding hardware, Active directory, exchange and outlook. Phone interview with company recruiter then follow up phone, then in person. All in all very standard process.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Addison, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - process seemed to take a long time. Was granted one on one with Hiring Manager - very thorough interview was told I would hear in a few days. Had one on one with Regional Sales Manager basic layout of position and company along with expectations. (They have new process now)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest win? How did you achieve it? Tell me about your greatest disappointment in sales? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience, even though you had not been hired yet they made you feel that you are a special part of the team. It was a group interview which gave you a chance to shine and show your worth.

Interview Questions

• They asked what is more important to you work or family.   1 Answer

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was a standard typing test, which went smoothly. Then another candidate and I were escorted to an area where we watched videos and learned more about the company. Then we did one on one interviews with standard call center questions.

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Aurora, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

First, I did the typical typing test. Then I was taken upstairs with one other candidate and we both watched a video about the companies history. Last we were individually interviewed. I considered it a very relaxed, but organized interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of operating up to 30 programs to help our customers?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (West Henrietta, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions asked that you can find on google. Was already an employee applying for a new position. Very simple process. Interviewed by fellow management who you work with.

Interview Questions

• Name and time you have been placed in a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

So far so good. Phone interview and now going to in person interview. Phone interview went well and was extremely positive. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Dress for success and bring copies of resume. Smile, stay positive, excited and passionate.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? About yourself in sales? Questions about the position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Rochester, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was souced from a recruiter who reached out to me via linked in. She set up a time for a phone call we had a brief phone conversation and then she set up an interview time with the director of Talent Acquisition. We had about a 45 min phone conversation and then I met onsite in the call center with a current recruiter and the HR manager 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting initiatives?
      Tell me about your involvement with the center and employee engagement and attrition?   Answer Question