ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

371 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Residential Resales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Bowie, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a 30 mins call from a recruiting agency, they scheduled an interview with the "hiring manager", he interviewed me -40 mins- (or attempt to sale you the position), then he gives you a business card so you can ask any questions related the position after the interview, then HR send you an offer or a nice try letter. If you are willing to knock doors and get paid under commissions scale, this will be a good position for you. Sales employees turnovers appear to be very high, be careful.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Norfolk, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

3 to 4 days unpaid training. Am them you go out as a group into neighborhoods to try an make sells if anyone answers the door, but that is a big iffy.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make extra money   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Small B2B Sales Representative

I found my interviewer and person who helped with the part a great experience. I had a helpful person help me get the right person to invite me into an office and I got to share my wonderful life.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a perfect employee at ADT?   Answer Question
    • What would you offer to ADT? And why?   Answer Question
    • If there is one thing you could contribute that is different and honest that clearly keeps you apart and colorfully stands you apart from your past, what is it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

When I did the app I received a email about a typing test once completed I was called and set up a phone interview passed that and set up a 1:1 interview. Once there watched a video (pay attention because they will ask you about it) and was then interviewed, received a call about 3 hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep stressing the fact that you know how to provide empathy statements

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It starts off with an email response to your resume, then a phone interview, then a face to face interview is set up. In both interviews only two questions were asked. The interview process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer.
      Name a time where you had to persuade someone who originally said no.   Answer Question

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Was placed via a headhunter. Went to management in home office and met manager who kept me waiting for what felt like 20-30 minutes. Was about to leave then I get called into the back to see him. Friendly guy asked routine sales questions, very easy interview. As with most 100% commission jobs they will take almost any and everyone who isn't a felon and can drop a clean drug test. After interview took about a week before I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Scheduler Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Henrietta, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Awesome interview, I felt welcome and calm. The whole process was a great experience. I think I'm going to love this position........

If u show you want it you'll get it

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online.
    Recruiter calls for phone interview and if you pass, take a personality quiz. Quiz took about 30 mins, sometimes asking the same question just different verbiage.
    Sets up an interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Why adt...
      Tell me a time when you overcame an objection   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, 100% commission based salary

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early. No reception and someone on phone told me to wait. Didn't start interview until 30 minutes past our interview scheduled time.

The interviewer talked a lot and asked very few questions. Made commentary on my resume but gave me little time to respond.

Said he didn't think I was a good fit and gave me no time to address concern. End interview by telling me he wouldn't consider hiring me and only met because recruiter encouraged him.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and preapproved by her. Then scheduled for phone interview with what would be immediate seminar. Also sent a personality profile and math and English test to complete in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the job?   1 Answer
    • No obscure questions. Basically because their turnover is so high if you passed the recruiters qualifications and the phone our supervisor offers you a position on the spot.   1 Answer

See What ADT Security Services Employees Are Saying

Awesome

StarStarStarStarStar   Current EDO in Knoxville, TN

Pros: “Everything. Managers are awesome, everyone is helpful, training is awesome, very nice facility, working very hard on improving customer service. I work as an edo ( emergency dispatch...”“Everything. Managers are awesome, everyone is helpful, training is awesome, very nice facility, working very hard on improving customer service. I work as an edo ( emergency dispatch operator) and I absolutely love it. Best job I have had in a long time. Not sure what these negative people are talking about or when they worked there but from what I have observed they are helpful and genuinely want you to succeed. Maybe these other people are disgruntled because they weren't performing up to standards. And Cristi the recruiter is awesome.” – Full Review