ADT Security Services Residential Resale Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Residential Resale Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2016

2.1

Residential Resales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Bowie, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a 30 mins call from a recruiting agency, they scheduled an interview with the "hiring manager", he interviewed me -40 mins- (or attempt to sale you the position), then he gives you a business card so you can ask any questions related the position after the interview, then HR send you an offer or a nice try letter. If you are willing to knock doors and get paid under commissions scale, this will be a good position for you. Sales employees turnovers appear to be very high, be careful.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Internal hire. Interviewed by two team leaders. They asked what my metrics were in prior department and why I wanted to come to resale. Very basic questions. They took my resume and they said they'd let us know in a week. They informed us via group that we were accepted for position.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume online with Indeed and got a call 2 hours after I applied by a recruiter who walked me through the whole process and was awesome. Interview was good. My manager to be was funny and broke the ice and asked me a few questions. Left the interview and the recruiter call me after to ask how it went and got me in for background check and drug test the next day. Overall great and lots of support the whole way.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Was referred by an employee and got a call from hr within a week. Basic interview questions. Went in for the interview and was contacted shortly after letting me know that I got the job. Then had to go take a drug test and background test. Once everything passed I started within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great experience 100% commission

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Sacramento, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview was one on one with a different sales manager. very casual and questions were about experience in sales and with technical systems.
    Second Interview was with direct sales manager. after a short interview I was offered the job on the spot. Only the background check could prevent it.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have?
      What kind of experience do you have with face to face sales or customer service?
      What would you do if someone said no?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Pennsauken, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied to the company through their website and got a call from HR a few days later, where they answered and general questions. The next step was to meet with the two sales managers to see where you would best fit. I was pretty much offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about working in a competitive environment, where you and your co-workers may be working in the same location to get sales   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Bothell, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Recruiter asks basics questions to qualify with phone interview. Then meet with manager who makes final decision. Pay structure is not discussed. Return to meet with manager another day for few questions then sign offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.