ADT Security Services Residential Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Residential Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.9

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Was placed via a headhunter. Went to management in home office and met manager who kept me waiting for what felt like 20-30 minutes. Was about to leave then I get called into the back to see him. Friendly guy asked routine sales questions, very easy interview. As with most 100% commission jobs they will take almost any and everyone who isn't a felon and can drop a clean drug test. After interview took about a week before I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Typical Interview questions. Background, sales experience, why are you a great fit, etc...Had a chance to meet another rep during the interview. Manager was open about the opportunities as well as challenges with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. The manager seem bothered that he had to meet with me. Rushed me through the interview and did explain the responsibilitys of the job.they just want to make sure you will work nights and weekends.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at cold calling.do you have a vehicle. Do you have sales experience. Can you work nights and weekends.   1 Answer

Negotiation

100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

First, there is a telephone interview with a recruiter based in FL. If you are move onto the next phase a face to face will be set up with the hiring manager. Once you arrive onsite you are buzzed into secure building by receptionist, they contact manager your interviewing with, he will get you and take you to his office for interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your previous position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Melville, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. She told me a bit about the company and had explained the position. Then asked about my work history and experience. At first the recruiter calls you basically to make sure your not crazy, have a car, and speak English. Then she sets up with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• How can I generate my own leads?   1 Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2015.

Interview

Manager contacts you to set up face to face interview. Interview lasts about an hour. Manager determines what type of person you are and what your values are. Then manager determines why you want the job and decides if it is a goof fit for you. The manager will offer you the job on the spot if you are liked and seem like a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your values? Can you names a situation where you showed these values?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked about background, job history, languages spoken, computer skills, availability, knowledge of similar products. Flexibility in schedule, ability to work evenings, ability to attend training. Ability to stand and walk for hours, use of uniform.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone & in person. They make you describe yourself and ask you customer questions to see how you respond. Pretty basic interview process, straight forward. 1:1 the manager ask you to try to sell him an alarm.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was quick. Went in for an interview did a role play and gave you the offer letter which you have to sign to get your background done. They want to make sure you are interested in the job before you get anything started with them. I actually interview with different managers before I actually started to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Horsham, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Fast, easy, and comfortable. I was given the history on the company. I already was made privy to their need for Sales Rep. They also wanted to know how soon i could start work.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work ffor ADT?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None