ADT Security Services Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADT Security Services Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed and gave offer letter same day. Seemed like they would hire almost anybody provided they could answer the questions asked. I wanted to think about it overnight and get back to them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to generate your own business?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

So far so good. Phone interview and now going to in person interview. Phone interview went well and was extremely positive. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Dress for success and bring copies of resume. Smile, stay positive, excited and passionate.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? About yourself in sales? Questions about the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Norfolk, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

3 to 4 days unpaid training. Am them you go out as a group into neighborhoods to try an make sells if anyone answers the door, but that is a big iffy.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make extra money   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

So i came in with my resume. The interview was nice and easy. I got my drug test paper and passed. Was offered job next day and i took it.
    BUT in the interview he assured me that the position didnt intel me walking from door to door trying to sell thr system!!! So after 3days of long oriantain and paperwork i started working. And was surprised when i was walking around in the cold unprepared for the weather because he LIED TO ME!! I promptly resigned and wasnt paid for my time in orientation which we were supposed to receive 80$!!a waste of time. MAKE SURE to ask though questions and find your own asnwers also

Negotiation

Just was hired and came in next day

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Lots of exaggeration of training and assistance in the interview. The interviewer really lied about the amount of business the company would be drawing in to get the sales staff appointments we could build on to get referrals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a commission only position, with very little training or support. What advice would I give? Don't waste your time with a company that doesn't care the least about its employees or current customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA).

Interview

General questions on experience

Negotiation

The job was straight commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollis, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Hollis, NH).

Interview

The interview was scheduled promptly. Upon spending 5-10 minutes in the interview, the unshaven, tired looking manager brought up working 16 hour days. His lack of effort and disinterest in the interview was very disappointing and made it quite clear that this was not a desireable environment. Management has changed since the interview and hopefully improved.....

Interview Questions

• It may be necessary to work 16 hour days in this position...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Buffalo, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Had posted my resume on some sites, like linked in, some recruiter found me, asked me some questions over the phone, asked if I could pass background check and drug test (both yes), went to the testing, then interview, then hired

Interview Questions

• can you work long hours, 'some' Saturdays... can you pass drug test? and background check   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, they lay out a 5 page commission document that some people will need math degree to figure out, and it changes a lot. have had FOUR pay plans in less than 2 years, and new one is coming I have heard...expect to work a lot, all commission, and HOPE you get paid

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

First, an outside agency calls. Pass extensive background check including employment verification.
    Secondly, meet with hiring sales manager.
    Normal questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A