ADTRAN DVT Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADTRAN DVT Engineer Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic coding in C++, data structures and algorithms. There are two phases, consisting of a technical section and a personality section. and they will treat you to some lunch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Offer from career fair, had one on-site interview and one ph interview. Mostly questions were about the networking, routing, Dynamic, RIP, OSPF routing, Python. The ph interview was difficult. The interviewers friendly, intelligent during the on-site but the ph interview was bit difficult. Ashed lot of questions based on the current technology.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in March 2011.

Interview

I started the interview process at a University Campus Network event. From there I had two on site Interviews at Huntsville. I interviewed with multiple groups each time.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from social interaction to some technical. We started with, tell me about yourself, KVL/KCL circuits, and went all the way to D-Flip Flops and VDHL Code.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None**

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in March 2011.

Interview

One phone screen with manager followed by fly in for entire day- one on one with 4 or 5 different engineers and managers. Invitation to phone screen came several months after initial application.

Interview Questions

• A number of technical questions were asked. Asked to explain an end to end ping in detail in switch dual router router configuration. A large number of layer two questions and explain experience in data throughput testing.   1 Answer

DVT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN in February 2011.

Interview

1 on 1 with about 5 different people. Very technical interview - each person had many technical questions. You need to do your homework for this one - lots of very smart people.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Distance Vector and Link State routing protocols ?   Answer Question
    • What are the rMulticast Routing Protocols?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much - was good offer